Transfer targets missed out on.. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Transfer targets missed out on..

Hate it when players score and then go to lengths to show their religious affiliations. Genuflecting ( nope that's not another word for wanking), praising god in high, getting on their knees and kissing the ground. Don't believe Morgs or Eddie the Skipper would possibly do this.
Better than kissing their wrists.

Hendo about to sign for forest not that we were ever in for him I expected him to go to newcastle but they plumped for Pope instead (better for us I suppose as it weakens burnley)

So Samba's reward for his play off heroics is getting replaced by Henderson. 🤣

Scott Twine looks like he's off to Burnley for 4 million quid.

Millwall are to break their transfer record with the £2million of Fortuna Sittard's attacking midfielder Zian Flemming,he's having a medical tonight,and who we signed?:unsure: UTB

Millwall are to break their transfer record with the £2million of Fortuna Sittard's attacking midfielder Zian Flemming,he's having a medical tonight,and who we signed?:unsure: UTB
That’s probably the foreign player we bid for but we offered £1.50 and a packet of pork scratching

That’s probably the foreign player we bid for but we offered £1.50 and a packet of pork scratching
I don't know if we were linked with him BFL,i just put that news up to show how slow how the likes of Millwall are spending and we aint not signed anyone yet. UTB