Transfer targets missed out on.. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Transfer targets missed out on..

First bit of business will be a decision on Ismaila Coulibaly. A year ago Milan and Galatasary wanted him, so you've got to assume there's a player there.

Is he seasoned enough for English football though.
Saw something other day saying we’re waiting for a permit for him to come over here
why not just jump in a dinghy like every other fucker does 🤷‍♂️

Daniel Ballard Arsenal and Northern Ireland CB.
Apparently millwall have first dibs on him as he was on loan there last season, it’s debatable they can pay the asking price tho I’d say give em Burke at a reduced fee providing they stand aside on this one ( if only to just get Burke off the books)

Apparently millwall have first dibs on him as he was on loan there last season, it’s debatable they can pay the asking price tho I’d say give em Burke at a reduced fee providing they stand aside on this one ( if only to just get Burke off the books)
If only our recruitment team thought like you. We will get rid of Burke for peanuts, to free some wages up, and Ballard will go to Millwall. We will leave our major business while late completely ignoring what the manager has asked for.

If only our recruitment team thought like you. We will get rid of Burke for peanuts, to free some wages up, and Ballard will go to Millwall. We will leave our major business while late completely ignoring what the manager has asked for.
Ballard looks like going to Burnley i've seen somewhere BFL. UTB

My expectations for next season amount to a relegation battle as a consequence of minimal incoming maximum outgoing.
Brewster and McPub will be out until Xmas whilst enjoying HMP accommodation in Nottingham.
SAG and SYP will insist on the closure of John St and South Stands from the halfway line to ensure away fans are safe.
Anyone not joining in the pre match crawling around will seve a 5 year ban from the Lane along with anyone chanting anything but Diana Ross "I'm Coming Out" or anything by The Village People.
Access to Bramall Lane will be by air only as SCC complete their road closure plan leaving the ground unreachable by land. Evidence of this seen in stage 1 here.

1656016304270.png

This isn't a temporary measure or roadworks.

Anyone not joining in the pre match crawling around will serve a 5 year ban from the Lane

Please don't joke about that - you could post a poll on the guilty white people Blades forum and 80% would wholeheartedly vote in favour of those measures....

What chance we stop kneeling? I give it about 5% - optimistically.

Last edited:
Hate it when players score and then go to lengths to show their religious affiliations. Genuflecting ( nope that's not another word for wanking), praising god in high, getting on their knees and kissing the ground. Don't believe Morgs or Eddie the Skipper would possibly do this.