Transfer targets missed out on.. | Vital Football

Transfer targets missed out on..

Going to be a long thread this up to 31 August. We tried but ----- long list of excuses.

Virtually the same people who were there in McCabes time are still at the Club trying to get players in, Schieber, Mitchell and Bettis.

We are sadly lacking a Sporting Director capable of negotiating effectively with agents, getting deals over the line and most important being able to get the best price for outgoings.

Going to be a long thread this up to 31 August. We tried but ----- long list of excuses.

Virtually the same people who were there in McCabes time are still at the Club trying to get players in, Schieber, Mitchell and Bettis.

We are sadly lacking a Sporting Director capable of negotiating effectively with agents, getting deals over the line and most important being able to get the best price for outgoings.

sounds ominous

Embarrassing

'Mentioned as a possible', means that some agent has been fishing, or a journo has to have something for his sub editor deadline and made it up. FFS lad if you keep jumping to conclusions over nothing much, you're going to be knackered when the transfer window actually gets busy.

'Mentioned as a possible', means that some agent has been fishing, or a journo has to have something for his sub editor deadline and made it up. FFS lad if you keep jumping to conclusions over nothing much, you're going to be knackered when the transfer window actually gets busy.
I look on here twice a day from work and normal life, don't let my replies get you down fatha.

You can amuse yourself as you wish youngster. I just dont think its fair that you and others are badmouthing the club because we haven't signed a player who's only connection with us is a speculative article in the press.
Please sign a new tea lady so we have something to c;ling to.