Transfer speculation

What do we make of this?

Bloc back at Gills?
Back of shirt promo?
Or player coming back?

The 👀 are intriguing…

And GFC account responded with -
“Always good to see you, BLOC Pictures! 😉

again the 😉 is doing my head in. Aaaaargh…

View attachment 66229

May I suggest a long lie down in a darkened room, OSK?

We'll let you know when anything of interest happens.

May I suggest a long lie down in a darkened room, OSK?

We'll let you know when anything of interest happens.

A long lie down in a darkened room?

Oh yeah, that will stop my crazy mind making up all sorts of transfer rumour rubbish and seeing images of Jordan Graham and Alfie May in the shadows won’t it?

I suppose I’m the only one seeing Bradley Dack scoring at the RE on the monitor centre of the pic? Thought not.

A long lie down, Sheesh….

Back…

Who do we want back?

Dack? Dempsey? Leo Fortune-West?

Wish they wouldn’t tease us like this

I could be completely wrong but i am sure i saw something on twitter teased that looked like the away shirt was going to be Yellow as the main colour, with Blue maybe at the top in place of the white of the home shirt and then a Red Bauvill logo on the front

C454C5F5-1374-4C5C-B051-DD03D082B538.jpeg

Last edited:
I could be completely wrong but i am sure i saw something on twitter teased that looked like the away shirt was going to be Yellow as the main colour, with Blue maybe at the top in place of the white of the home shirt and then a Red Bauvill logo on the front
Yes could well be.
I think the “Back” in the Bloc Tweet above is related to the back of shirt (sponsor) but we should find out later today.
The transfer window doesn’t open til Wednesday!

If it does turn out to be something similar to the above then I think it will be quite a smart kit and we will have at least 2 good looking shirts for the first time in a long time that I can remember. looks like the blue could go down the sides of the shirt

It just says “Back at the Gills” as in BLOC were back in the building. The black and white image isn’t a clue as they also posted a black and white tease when they were here filming the home kit reveal.

I love the cryptic nature of the post but I don’t think it’ll be a player. Would absolutely love to be wrong though.

Last edited:
If it does turn out to be something similar to the above then I think it will be quite a smart kit and we will have at least 2 good looking shirts for the first time in a long time that I can remember. looks like the blue could go down the sides of the shirt

that’s just a hi-vis

According to Football league world Bradford have signed Jonny Williams from Swindon ahead of suprise
Wrexham, Gillingham and Notts County wow that’s an unexpected trio 😆😆😆

Lincoln have signed Alistair smith on a 2 year deal from sutton. So if the rumours we were also in for him were true we’ve missed out on that one. Can’t say i’m too bothered about that to be honest as we know other areas are in need of improvement as more of a priority.

I think Meg and Joe are being very clever here. We all crave information in the close season so why not spread out the shirt announcements. It creates interest and gets people talking again.

We all know we will sign people at some point, more likely after the window officially opens tmw, however this is a good filler until such time as we announce our new signings.

The communication from the club for 4 to 5 years has been very poor, its not now its very good and open, so lets enjoy it and wait and see what today or tmw brings.

note to all, watch me be wrong and a new singing models the new kit lol!

According to Football league world Bradford have signed Jonny Williams from Swindon ahead of suprise
Wrexham, Gillingham and Notts County wow that’s an unexpected trio 😆😆😆
Three year contract at 29 reportedly! Not sure if we are keen on such long contracts.