Transfer deadline day January 2022 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Transfer deadline day January 2022

When you think about it, how many clubs would fork out £95m on young talented players that you'd expect the increase in value, but (as it stands) be lucky to get 50% of their initial outlay back even after making a profit on Ramsdale? They may expect to make a loss with players at the back ends of their careers but I bet the Prince was expecting ours to retain their value at the very least as a group. I do have some sympathy with him, so much money has been spunked away, I'm surprised that Bettis and the scouts didn't slink out if the back door with Wilder.
Some say slink, I say leave with a trip to a bank and kept a professional silence.
Just my opinion Gray.

Venezia have managed to bring in some pretty high calibre players so this wouldn't massively surprise me.

Serie A is the best top league for him to go and improve his value.

And he'd get to go and live in Venice for a few months.

273111282_7232419930108915_6085404039007638607_n.jpg

Might only be me on here with this view but I always believe a man is innocent until proven guilty.

Kulusevski and Bentancur for Spurs are excellent signings. Both suit the PL and needed to get away from Juventus.

Good business overall, cutting loose a few pricey types who weren't performing while not chucking away the most promising of them, Bryan Gil, who has only left on loan.