Transfer deadline day January 2022 | Page 6 | Vital Football

Transfer deadline day January 2022

Surely neither Freeman or Burke will be allowed to play against us Raumy or don't the EFL allow clubs to refuse loanees to play against their parent club?. UTB
I thought Freeman was a good signing and when we did play him I thought he generally looked ok. Something obviously has gone very wrong with him if 3 of our managers didn't want pick him but now he's back in the smoke It wouldn't surprise me if he get's back on track.

Best we could hope for or certainly what I hoped for getting 100k a week off the wage bill is huge alright we’ve added a couple back on but they won’t be on anywhere near what the departees were on and we have cover on the centre/right defence (providing he can stay fit) the only fly in the ointment for me is brewsters injury but that’s not down to management but if jebbo hits form it could be a blessing in disguise (I’d rather he had stayed at burton but needs must) oh and freeman going would have been good but I suppose we can’t have everything
Don't we have a chance of strengthening the Left side of defence by playing Loanee in centre of back three and playing Egan at left side which has had experience with the Irish.

Don't we have a chance of strengthening the Left side of defence by playing Loanee in centre of back three and playing Egan at left side which has had experience with the Irish.
With Bash venturing forward more we would lose out with Egan as LCB IMO.
Does he play in a 4 for Ireland?

I think Charlie Goode said he could play anywhere(right centre or left) in a 3 man defence Peaky,i could be wrong it has happened occasionally,very very occasionally,nearly as rare as Bully delivering the post on time.:LOL: UTB