Transfer deadline day January 2022 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Transfer deadline day January 2022

Aubameyang joins barcelona on a free
Shurley that can't be r8 there's only us BLADES that fork transfers up and lose money,i know i cos i've read it on here daily.:yes: £54 million they paid for him and fork knows what the wages were. UTB

That's probably second place secured for them. That said I think buying promotion was the only way they'd do it, I don't rate Parker at all so watch out for him replacing Southgate.
How many have they signed today Gray 4 is it? I remember saying i liked the look of Keifer Moore when he was on loan at Rovrum a few years ago and got laughed at. UTB

4 class signings Rod, can I give em second place trophy??
No they're not certs to be runners up but they will certainly be the favrits to finish 2nd now i would think.Like Gray i don't their manager is very good but i'm sure Scotty Parker will not give a shiny shite what any of us on here think about him. Have a good peaceful night my fellow BLADES time for mi medicinal Brandy then hopefully a bit of sleep. UTB

Triffic business from Russian Oligarch owned Bournemouth - that should be enough to stave off the likes of Blackburn and QPR for a top two spot with Fulham.

We really can't compete can we ? Spunked it all away and now the Arab Prince and Giansiracusa have put the 'do not disturb' sign on their doors.

At least our old pal Johnny Lunny will have the right hump on up in Glasgow.

Last edited:
At least our old pal Johnny Lunny will have the right hump on up up in Glasgow.
He came on in the Sky game on Satdi to help secure the win with only 2 or 3 minutes to go. Rangers conceded whilst he jogged around like he didn't give a fook. No change there then?

So no buy clause in the Goode deal. We have 4 loans and 7 players out of contract this year. We have kicked the can down the Road again and Hecky has serioulsy trimmed the wage bill. The next transfer window is going to be huge and will set the tone of the club for the next few years. I do hope the Prince gets his new investment.

All depends where we finish really. There's big earners going, lots of deadwood to move on as well, kids coming through. It going to be an interesting summer. Now back to the league.