Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should have got a point from Everton
Should have beaten newcastle
Should have beaten west ham

That's 5 points from 5 games that we have thrown away. Can't afford to do that if you want to be described as a league challenging team.

You can't expect to do so little for 45 mins and get away with it.
Sissoko for the first goal have away a silly free kick for no reason and then didn't compete for the header.
Lucas decides not to defend and instead lazily stick a leg out. Then Sanchez not moving his feet to get in position early.
Third goal people waiting to see where the ball lands before reacting. You have to read the danger much earlier. We give so many teams a chance to shoot from the edge of the box following set pieces.

We just don't learn from our defensive mistakes. You can have all the attacking talent in the world but if you can't defend in critical moments you won't win trophies.

Exactly why we will never win the league

Defensively naive. Until we can stop shipping goals late on we'll continue to drop points. It's why i can see us finishing top 4 but won't feature in the title race.

I was going to say the exact same, I think at 1-0/2-0 we need to be more clever and Jose always is but come on 3-0 up with 10 minutes to go. The game is over 999 times out of 1,000.

We are a joke
It aint over when u r talking about Spurs unfortunately. If it was the Chelski Jose managed, it would be over at 1-0

How many millioms do we need to pay to get rid of Spursy mentality? How many rounds of player changes? Someone please tell me

I still believe we have a multi-year rebuild on our hands. And over that time we still may lose folks like Kane...so there will be steps back.

We need a fresh set of CBs...we simply are not good enough there. Reg is good at LB, Aurier is iffy but I still think good enough at RB...we have a solid pairing in Ndom and PEH screening our back 4...now just get us a couple solid CBs and we could be solid

that 2nd half was the ultimate showcase in complacency. Think the game is won, don't go for the jugular, concede a couple crap goals and then they get a lift and we throw it away. Those goals we conceded were pathetic. i'm livid after that second half.

This is my biggest concern. We ALL commented on the scrappy 2nd half from the off. Why couldn't the great tactician see that and make/demand changes? I have welcomed some of Jose's in game adjustments in the past, but am dumbfounded for a lack of reaction from the dugout today. What should've been a comfortable viewing in the 2nd half became a nightmare.....ended up watching it from the back of the sofa.

I feel sick. That is actually an embarrassing capitulation (and we've had a few of those over the years) fuck me spurs

We are 3 up and Jose has Doherty and Davies on the bench to defend . He brings on Bale who we didnt need and Moura !!

True...but up 3-0 is a good time to bring on Bale to get him some game time. I will question Winks and Lucas instead of others we had. Though to be fair...Winks needs to play better....and Lucas well yeah he should have never come on.

This is my biggest concern. We ALL commented on the scrappy 2nd half from the off. Why couldn't the great tactician see that and make/demand changes? I have welcomed some of Jose's in game adjustments in the past, but am dumbfounded for a lack of reaction from the dugout today. What should've been a comfortable viewing in the 2nd half became a nightmare.....ended up watching it from the back of the sofa.
The game was as good as in the bag & from 3-0 with 7 mins to go it all went to s**t. Not even the best manager in the world would believe this could be possible from his team.

This was damn near a fireable offense...losing how we did. Total capitulation with 10 flipping minutes to go.

Guys we had a 3 goal fucking advantage with peanuts of time left...just see the damn game out...kick the fucking ball into the third tier over and over again...I honestly don't care...

True...but up 3-0 is a good time to bring on Bale to get him some game time. I will question Winks and Lucas instead of others we had. Though to be fair...Winks needs to play better....and Lucas well yeah he should have never come on.

Not the way spam were playing, they were pressing us, we needed to see the game out , not bask in glory before it's due.