• Win

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still don't know why VAR wasn't checked on the Lanzini goal though. It was clear obstruction on Winks and he probably would have done enough to put Lanzini off or get the block in.

At times some of our footballers are so stupid. The only way West Ham score is from a set piece so Sissoko gives away a totally needless free kick for their first goal and then never even gets off the ground to challenge for the header (does he ever win a header?). Then Aurier continues to do the same thing, even in the final minute and we get punished. Totally pointless free kicks given away time and again. Stupid is all I can think of to describe them.

Should have got a point from Everton
Should have beaten newcastle
Should have beaten west ham

That's 5 points from 5 games that we have thrown away. Can't afford to do that if you want to be described as a league challenging team.

You can't expect to do so little for 45 mins and get away with it.
Sissoko for the first goal have away a silly free kick for no reason and then didn't compete for the header.
Lucas decides not to defend and instead lazily stick a leg out. Then Sanchez not moving his feet to get in position early.
Third goal people waiting to see where the ball lands before reacting. You have to read the danger much earlier. We give so many teams a chance to shoot from the edge of the box following set pieces.

We just don't learn from our defensive mistakes. You can have all the attacking talent in the world but if you can't defend in critical moments you won't win trophies.

What I find troubling is that our attacking players defend set pieces better than our actual defenders. How many times do you see Kane, Son, and hell even Lucas heading shit away....LIKE ALMOST EVERY DAMN TIME.

Has anyone seen Sissoko head a ball from a cross in the box? His challenge for the first goal was pathetic, Sanchez is a disaster waiting to happen, and Winks messed-up a simple clearance.

Should have got a point from Everton
Should have beaten newcastle
Should have beaten west ham

That's 5 points from 5 games that we have thrown away. Can't afford to do that if you want to be described as a league challenging team.

You can't expect to do so little for 45 mins and get away with it.
Sissoko for the first goal have away a silly free kick for no reason and then didn't compete for the header.
Lucas decides not to defend and instead lazily stick a leg out. Then Sanchez not moving his feet to get in position early.
Third goal people waiting to see where the ball lands before reacting. You have to read the danger much earlier. We give so many teams a chance to shoot from the edge of the box following set pieces.

We just don't learn from our defensive mistakes. You can have all the attacking talent in the world but if you can't defend in critical moments you won't win trophies.

Yup meee93 that sums it up nicely.

The sub choices lost us the game. As much as it was great to see Bale come on we needed to be more organised in CM. As much as I rate Winks I'm losing patience with his passive, sloppiness. He should be controlling the CM, but he's hiding. Lucas was an odd choice to see out a game.

Vincius would been a great addition so we could put it long to the big man and he could hold it up. Bringing on Davies and going 3 a the back would have given Aurier and Reguilon protection.

It really worries me how we dont control games. We have the personnel to do so, but we don't.

The sub choices lost us the game. As much as it was great to see Bale come on we needed to be more organised in CM. As much as I rate Winks I'm losing patience with his passive, sloppiness. He should be controlling the CM, but he's hiding. Lucas was an odd choice to see out a game.

Vincius would been a great addition so we could put it long to the big man and he could hold it up. Bringing on Davies and going 3 a the back would have given Aurier and Reguilon protection.

It really worries me how we dont control games. We have the personnel to do so, but we don't.

All true Matic...but damn up 3-0...honestly we need to be able to see that out regardless of who is on the pitch. This just shows how frail we really are still...

that 2nd half was the ultimate showcase in complacency. Think the game is won, don't go for the jugular, concede a couple crap goals and then they get a lift and we throw it away. Those goals we conceded were pathetic. i'm livid after that second half.

When i saw the way we started 2nd half, i was quietly hoping that Spam wont score their first goal so early. Man, little did i know that even when the 1st one went in on 80+ minutes, we will still collapse like this...same old, same old