• Win

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
winks the guy you need in those situations. justified why he didnt start. just a waste. kick the ball away. no he plays it in to the middle. unbelievable.

West Ham deserve it, they never gave up. This is on Jose, he should have subbed defensively to shore us up. Instead he brought on Moura and Bale.

I have no sympathy for Mourinho today . If he doesn't know that Aurier and Sissoko's impetuous fouling will cost us by now, he never will. Both of those 2 keep their heads in the last 15 and we get 3 points. Pathetic.

Our midfield's composure on the ball today was simply terrible. Our defence sat back 4 on the 18 yard box and played most of the game lumping the ball in the air. The ball kept coming back.

This one is on Jose. He just has to hold his hands up when his Plan A doesn't work. You have to have more than just counter attack and Harry Kane.

I'm livid.

Winks is shit ; Lucas is shit.

Ndom going off lost us the midfield.

Credit Hammers for not giving up.

No matter how good the attack is we won't win anything with the defence

Probably the subs cost us but we were playing like the game was won the whole second half. Counter and inviting them onto us.

4 points dropped from sure winning positions

Jesus, our shiney new stadium is becoming a millstone around our neck,would have been 3rd tonight if we had of won. How the fuck does Sanchez keep getting his game for us. Another fuckin weekend ruined,thanks Lads...😡😡

Said it before...the first team that shows some consistent defensive resiliency will win the league.

Sure as hell isn't us yet.

Our midfield's composure on the ball today was simply terrible. Our defence sat back 4 on the 18 yard box and played most of the game lumping the ball in the air. The ball kept coming back.
That Muttley pi$$ed me off today. Aimless hoofing by the defenders and Hugo.....just kept coming back.