Tottenham Hotspur vs. Swansea FC | Page 5 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Swansea FC

OK guys, the frustration and disappointments continue. I have to say that I am used to it but it hurts nevertheless. With this kind of play, the top guys would think twice before signing any extension.
Why can't we just kick the habit? After just 5 games and Citeh is already 5 points away. What title challenger?
What I hated is that we didn't respect the opponents. We should have played our best formation and try to batter them from the start and then after getting the goals then rest the guys but we deemed fit to 'rest' the players.

Kinygerbils - 16/9/2017 19:18

raphaellau - 16/9/2017 19:16

Don't blame people parking bus because that is a legit strategy. Now everybody knows how to play against us over and over again. Just line up 8 across and we will be clueless. Today was bad because we don't even move the ball left and right quickly. U can see so many times that the ball was just stationary or moving in circles.

Dele Alli is a ballerina with no impact. I don't know whether you guys notice, if Eriksen cant find Alli, he is hardly present. Alli can't bring ball forward, he will have a catchy nutmeg but then lose the ball. So whereever he goes, he needs that partner in crime like Eriksen, otherwise, no go.

Again.

Should have brought in another attacking midfielder in during the summer.

Son is the only forward player in the squad who can actually go past someone in these pack the defence games, pathetic summer window by Poch.

This seasons done.

Be lucky to get top 4.

Next season won't be much better if we have a teething season.

What annoys me is we don't even try something different.

Same tactic same result.

Poch bought Llorente but did not plan on how to use him? How silly is that? With Llorente, you whip it in early and let him head direct or knock down. But we put him in and try to weave through the center, what is that?

And Poch, pls remember our second stringers are way off the first team, so you don't have that luxury to rest. The only time you should rest are for the cups.

There is nowhere to hide Poch. It is you.

OK guys, it is 3am here. i will try to sleep but my anger may not allow me. This is a classic banana skin and we just keep stepping over them and slipping and falling for the past 30 years. WTF is that?

Dele is probably thinking about agents rather than the game.

raphaellau - 16/9/2017 19:16

Dele Alli is a ballerina with no impact. I don't know whether you guys notice, if Eriksen cant find Alli, he is hardly present. Alli can't bring ball forward, he will have a catchy nutmeg but then lose the ball. So whereever he goes, he needs that partner in crime like Eriksen, otherwise, no go.

We should grant Alli's wish to leave before the football world gets wise.

Nick Real Deal - 16/9/2017 19:30

Mike Dean called handball on Aurier . It hit his chest and was then tripped . Defo pen. Ref cost us the game.

Kane missed from point blank range and we don't have the ingenuity to unlock packed defenses.

No other comment required. Ref called it wrong and gave us nothing all game. He needs to retire.

Two ex pros called the first pen shout as his arms were out and he could have avoided it.

RichmondSpur - 16/9/2017 19:33

Nick Real Deal - 16/9/2017 19:30

Mike Dean called handball on Aurier . It hit his chest and was then tripped . Defo pen. Ref cost us the game.

Kane missed from point blank range and we don't have the ingenuity to unlock packed defenses.

How many saves from their keeper ?

Just got out of the stadium and what more can be said but just another boring game to watch garbage performance and a waste of my hard earned money. Ali and sissoko where awful.

Nick Real Deal - 16/9/2017 19:33

No other comment required. Ref called it wrong and gave us nothing all game. He needs to retire.

Two ex pros called the first pen shout as his arms were out and he could have avoided it.

We shouldn't be counting on pens when we have almost 90 minutes of domination. We play too slow and so predictable not good enough.

The ref missed a corner. Refused two handballs in the box. Refused a trip in the box and accused Aurier of handball instead which clearly came off his chest. Also gave nothing for two blatant body checks in the box with the defender beaten.

Average performance poor result. YAWN. How many times have we seen this type of result and performance under Poch? It happens a lot especially early season. Getting very tedious now.

Some of his decisions today were embarrassing. Our players once again bottled it. SPURSY.

We play totally wrong against teams who are defending massively.

The way we move forwards and our players positioning after the ball reaches one of our players who is at a winger's position, is very wrong.

It is a pity that our coaching staff don't know how to address that issue.