Tottenham Hotspur vs. Swansea FC | Page 4 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Swansea FC

Wembley will be blamed again, but it's just another poor performance and some questionable selections.

We don't deserve it guys because we are just not persistent enough. We are so slow that Swansea guys doesn't even need to run sometimes.

Why is trippier shooting from there?

Put it back in the box

Poor decisions all game

A rotten 'Park The Bus side'. If you can't play, why do a Mourinho? Come on Spurs! Last minute effort please.

There you have it. Anger seething in me. WTF. Why the lineup. It is real crap. Played whole bloody 2nd half with Trippier totally useless on the right. Poch. U are really bad in tactics.

Kept bloody Dier on when the opponents are not attacking at all. And the players are the most to be blamed. Started so poorly that it gave the opponents heart. 1st half was so slow that you can walk through whole game.

HOW DO YOU SPELL 'AAARRRGGGGGHHHHH'?

I'm SPEECHLESS. Did we just lose the league? It's these draws that cost us last season.

We hit the bar and a sure pen not given . Just one of those games. But Tripier on the left and Aurier who is not so good at crossing on the right ? Llorente got no service.

We deserved to win but the team selection was questionable.

Welshtel - 16/9/2017 19:10

A rotten 'Park The Bus side'. If you can't play, why do a Mourinho? Come on Spurs! Last minute effort please.

Nothing wrong with parking the bus, even more so against us as we can't break it down.

Not signing something different attack wise will cost us.

Like a few said.

But the first 11 are apparently the best team in the league

Don't blame people parking bus because that is a legit strategy. Now everybody knows how to play against us over and over again. Just line up 8 across and we will be clueless. Today was bad because we don't even move the ball left and right quickly. U can see so many times that the ball was just stationary or moving in circles.

Dele Alli is a ballerina with no impact. I don't know whether you guys notice, if Eriksen cant find Alli, he is hardly present. Alli can't bring ball forward, he will have a catchy nutmeg but then lose the ball. So whereever he goes, he needs that partner in crime like Eriksen, otherwise, no go.

Big Chiv - 16/9/2017 19:10

Sick of this relegation home form, fuck off Poch.

His fault today

3 CB and a DM against a team playing 1 striker and not leaving their own half.

Clueless.

raphaellau - 16/9/2017 19:16

Don't blame people parking bus because that is a legit strategy. Now everybody knows how to play against us over and over again. Just line up 8 across and we will be clueless. Today was bad because we don't even move the ball left and right quickly. U can see so many times that the ball was just stationary or moving in circles.

Dele Alli is a ballerina with no impact. I don't know whether you guys notice, if Eriksen cant find Alli, he is hardly present. Alli can't bring ball forward, he will have a catchy nutmeg but then lose the ball. So whereever he goes, he needs that partner in crime like Eriksen, otherwise, no go.

Again.

Should have brought in another attacking midfielder in during the summer.

Complacency in the first half.....wrong team selection....proved once again that we are not good enough unless we play at pace and urgency for the whole game......we cannot expect to just turn up and beat anyone...time after fecking time this happens against teams that the players seem to feel they can be beat without giving 100%......how come Poch doesn't see this?

Kinygerbils - 16/9/2017 19:17

Big Chiv - 16/9/2017 19:10

Sick of this relegation home form, fuck off Poch.

His fault today

3 CB and a DM against a team playing 1 striker and not leaving their own half.

Clueless.

I just hope we're not on TV much more this season at home, I'm not sure I'll watch any more of this shit , seriously.