Top 4 and Where will we finish?

For me and subject to what happens between now and the window closing:
1st. Chelsea
2nd. Man City
3rd Liverpool
4th. Man Utd
5th Spurs
6th. Villa

I can't say until the end of the window. As of now I think we are looking at 8-10th. I may revise that after I see who we lose and sign and how Romero adjusts to the prem. Our other 2 signings I don't think will help the starting 11

lol - 80's an entrepreneur. They don't do logical thinking, it's all instinct :LOL:

Thin slicing. And it works. We will have a winning team next season. By that I mean, we will win a significant amount of games. And if we ditch Kane we might even win some that mean something.

1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Liverpool
4. Spurs
5. Man Utd

Our lack of ‘proper’ European football this season will hopefully result in a settled league team And consistant performances. Squeeze into the top 4 and a great season hopefully

I have a sneaky suspicion that United are going to have a patchy season and Ole will get the boot, so I'm going for...

Chelsea
City
Liverpool
Leicester
United
Spurs

...but I hate predicting until after the transfer window closes so this is a real punt.

I have a sneaky suspicion that United are going to have a patchy season and Ole will get the boot, so I'm going for...

Chelsea
City
Liverpool
Leicester
United
Spurs

...but I hate predicting until after the transfer window closes so this is a real punt.

Agree with United dropping. Ole is wank shit.

I struggle to look past Tuchel at the moment. He seems to have to the number on Pep.

Chelsea, City, United, Liverpool, Spurs, Leicester, Arsenal.

It will probably be once again marginal between 5th to 7th with even the 8th/9th not being far off.

Just please don't let West Ham finish above us again.
West ham have Europa League, they will finish 10th

Does anyone else want to give it a go?

You can make changes up until the end of the transfer window..