Top 4 and Where will we finish? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Top 4 and Where will we finish?

I

Think we can do better than that Ex, if the atmosphere in dressing room is good we certainly have a better squad than M.U. IMO, they may have a better starting 11. But i think they have a lot more dross than us on huge wages.

I really can't agree with that, man for man, I think they look better all around (excluding Kane of course, who I am not factoring in at all).

I really can't agree with that, man for man, I think they look better all around (excluding Kane of course, who I am not factoring in at all).
Fair enough, as I've said starting 11 yes. Once we've sorted out back 4 I'd be more than happy to go up against them, we have a manager that I'm starting to think could be the perfect fit for us.

I've just been reading Tony Cascarino's predictions for the finishing positions of clubs in the PL this year and he has us as 10th!

As things stand right now I would go:

1. City
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Man United
5. Leicester
6. Spurs
I'm sticking with 6th.

Top 4 the same. Possibly Chelsea for City for top spot.

Leicester have done well this window primarily because they've managed to hang on to all their key players. I thought players like Tielemans would have been nabbed. They've also added Daka, Soumare and Goodman. Bertrand and Vestergaard have also been added for cover and experience. Two fifth-placed finishes the previous seasons. It will take a good team from the chasing pack to displace them.

We've done well recruiting defensively. And it looks like we're going to be harder to beat this season. We certainly don't look like we're going to concede as many goals.

But I think we're far too dependent on Kane and Son for goals. Even if Kane is motivated what happens when one or both are injured? And they can't play every game even if they stay fit. So we're relying on other players contributing who haven't thus far.

It would be a big plus if Ndombele could get his head right for one season and Gio could recapture the form he showed in his first season. But all in all, given the state of the club at the end of last season, 6th would be a very creditworthy placing. And there's going to be plenty of competition for that spot.

6th, if expected Nuno is faced with sacrificing an attack minded player with a water carrier to accomodate the new Kane.

5th, if Kane plays with the right professionalism and work-rate for his team mates

4th, if Ndombele comes to the party with a hard working Kane.

The squad just isn't good enough for 4th even if everyone turns up.

Nuno would be a genius if he achieved that.

6th.

6th, if expected Nuno is faced with sacrificing an attack minded player with a water carrier to accomodate the new Kane.

5th, if Kane plays with the right professionalism and work-rate for his team mates

4th, if Ndombele comes to the party with a hard working Kane.
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

No ifs!

Chelsea have had an unbelievable window. I know we can't compete but it was the stuff that dreams were made of. They're gonna take a lot of stopping this year.

We'll be competing with the likes of Leicester & Everton again, perhaps even Liverpool who i feel will fall a little short again this year. Initially i had us pencilled in for a 6th placed finish but it's not inconceivable that we could finish in 5th ahead of Leicester.

Chelsea have had an unbelievable window. I know we can't compete but it was the stuff that dreams were made of. They're gonna take a lot of stopping this year.

We'll be competing with the likes of Leicester & Everton again, perhaps even Liverpool who i feel will fall a little short again this year. Initially i had us pencilled in for a 6th placed finish but it's not inconceivable that we could finish in 5th ahead of Leicester.

At the moment Madison looks like he's struggling to recapture his form after his injuries, if that doesn't change, they'll struggle to tick.

Not so sure it was unbelievable. I think they'd banked on getting Kounde but didn't. And they let Kouma go. So they may be a little light on CBs?

The top four are a given, and don't include us. I think that we will finish ahead of Leicester, European football will catch up with West Ham, and Arsenal will be relegated if they keep Arteta. We should therefore finish fifth, but I have a feeling that an unheralded team will come out of the pack like West Ham did last season, and push us into sixth. My prediction therefore, sixth.