Tony Xia Thread | Page 38 | Vital Football

Tony Xia Thread

With Organ and Round there it looks as though Wyness isn't taking anybody else with him.

Think the next few days will clarify things somewhat.

Don't think anyone knows right now McParland to be fair. If this is all heading where I think it is, I'd walk away and distance myself from this owner.

I've heard a rumour he's ditched Wyness for eating all the Balti pies and not paying , the fat twonk looks like he's shifted a fair few of them before he got caught !
Lets hope next time we bring an "experienced football men " we vet them not just appoint them on a CV

Reactions: OVB
It doesnt look good but I do think we have to recognise that its all speculation. The worry is no smoke without fire and if there is one thing I know when speculation is rife and industry rumours state we want advanced payments then there is an issue.

The problem for me is we live in an era where the media can't be trusted and you need multiple sources. Football media are notorious and ruined their credibility completely in my opinion.

The media guys at SSN know how to manufacture a good story so I choose to sit on the fence and believe nothing until something physically comes out of the club whether it be an honest statement or someone who feels they need to stand up.

Reactions: OVB
Was lucky enough to have a long chat with Sir Dennis the other day. I don't like to name drop but...

Xia will be taking part via a link. He could be busy in China sorting out finances. There may not be a huge amount which needs discussing. Steve's position is probably one of the top items. Would be surprised if he's not staying.

Perhaps it's video meeting or a dial in as we call them at work , I get the fact that he should be there but in this day and age is it really necessary to be physically in the same room

Perhaps it's video meeting or a dial in as we call them at work , I get the fact that he should be there but in this day and age is it really necessary to be physically in the same room

I get that 57.

But if my business was facing HMRC shit or administration, I'd probably want to be there at the heart of it all. Nuances, body language, etc. can easily be missed over a conference call or video link.

Maybe they should have scheduled the meeting for a time when he was about. I don't suppose it will make a huge amount of difference anyway. But I would definitely want to be there if it was me, even if I wanted out.

Ah well, us plebs will have to wait and see.