Tony Xia Thread | Page 37 | Vital Football

Tony Xia Thread

Thanks The Fear , Time for the owner to sell up asap there is something very dodgy about him for sure anyone who has samualson fronting them is open to be scrutinised and many things just don't add up with his finance and manner

Its exactly that. Why was Samualson needed at all, if all the money was there and ready to be spent? As I've said before,randy just opened his wallet!

I've never wanted pre-season to start as much as I do now. Time to roll up the sleeves and deal with the problem. At the moment there's a lot of speculation and bloodbath journalism and one too many with their heads under the parapet.

We need to get those who matter to start talking publicly, taking accountability for our very special AVFC.

If anything will force that, it is father time. You cant runaway from the clock.

I think the lack of moral ownership has been spineless.

The obvious point that has come to light with this business is that even if we had got promoted the money wasn't there to buy the quality required to stay in the Premiership. As far as I'm aware you aren't handed £100 million the moment you go up.

The obvious point that has come to light with this business is that even if we had got promoted the money wasn't there to buy the quality required to stay in the Premiership. As far as I'm aware you aren't handed £100 million the moment you go up.

To be fair you don't pay fee's upfront either.

Short of actual facts, as usual. Wyness has a history of screwing football clubs???

Yes, don't know much at all about his time at Everton but fans of them don't seem to talk very highly of him. I also did have a conversation not that long back saying it took them a fair while to recover from all the outsourcing he'd done.

He's done the same here.

Oh, but I agree with you, that line lumping him in with Samuelson didn't read right and took away from the report.

Who knows mate but really wish people hadn't bigged up Dr Twitter and these clowns he's put in charge when in truth they knew feck all about them .
Steve Bruce at least was a known quantity a proven championship manager and even he isn't what I thought he was .