Tony Xia Thread | Vital Football

Tony Xia Thread

Villasince63

Vital Youth Team
I recently started using twitter and started following Tony and I am quite surprised at how often he posts stuff on there about Villa.

I thought having a thread for those who can't be asked with twitter might be a bit of fun.

I (and anyone else who wishes to join in) will keep you updated when he posts.

May keep us entertained until the season starts.

recent posts ...

5 minues ago ...
Dr. Tony Xia?Verified account @Dr_TonyXia 5m5 minutes ago
More
If most fans say someone not good then very likely isn't good; if a lots of fans say someone good, maybe still not good??. #BigDataTheory

10 Hours ago ...
Dr. Tony Xia?Verified account @Dr_TonyXia 10h10 hours ago
More
Dr. Tony Xia Retweeted avillafan.com
Confident to say we've gotten it back to the right track with positive atmosphere though need more time to take it to an advanced one.#UTV

2 Days ago on Veretout ..

Dr. Tony Xia?Verified account @Dr_TonyXia Jul 4
More
Dr. Tony Xia Retweeted Gregg Evans
I heard his first training with squad was good. So maybe he can stay playing if we don't get enough amounts &JV doesn't refuse to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Tony Xia?Verified account @Dr_TonyXia 36s37 seconds ago
More
???...?????:??????

No idea on this one just a bunch of symbols which won't translate properly onto this post.
If anyone knows how to insert an image let me know.

Images are ..
face with zipped up mouth
double vertical bar
spiral calendar pad
alarm lock
telephone
money bag
scales
cross mark
check mark

(Beginning to regret this thread already :182: )

Dunno whether you are both tongue in cheek.

I hope you are both right but how the hell you came to that conclusion is beyond me, LOL.

Quite clear to me, the doctor is saying that his talking is on pause until tomorrow at 10:10 when there will be a phone call to talk through the money involved in a deal that will either be rejected or accepted... Simple stuff this emoji business

TheYank - 6/7/2017 23:18

Quite clear to me, the doctor is saying that his talking is on pause until tomorrow at 10:10 when there will be a phone call to talk through the money involved in a deal that will either be rejected or accepted... Simple stuff this emoji business

Brilliant! You've cracked the code!

Dr. Tony Xia?Verified account @Dr_TonyXia 37s37 seconds ago
More
Sometime still can't help being mad with some contracts inherited. People were either stupid enough or double paid by others?

Villasince63 - 7/7/2017 21:49

Dr. Tony Xia?Verified account @Dr_TonyXia 37s37 seconds ago
More
Sometime still can't help being mad with some contracts inherited. People were either stupid enough or double paid by others?

Is Dr X insinuating that club officials were bribed to offer better terms than the players deserved?

Not sure BB , but he seems frustrated and clearly it is hared getting rid of some players than he might have imagined.

Villasince63 - 8/7/2017 16:08

{85%+99%+(50%+50%+50%)/3}-51%-51%--51%-65%-10%-10% ????#UTV

Makes sense to me ... not !

I could be massively wrong but does it mean, 1 signing is 85% done, another signing is 99% done and we are trying to sign another one out of 3 potential targets, all of which are 50:50 at this stage. I also guess the minuses are players potentially getting sold (I.e 6 players out)

Villasince63 - 9/7/2017 01:08

{85%+99%+(50%+50%+50%)/3}-51%-51%--51%-65%-10%-10% ????#UTV

Makes sense to me ... not !

Two players incoming. One more due in but it's between 3 players. We are trying to move on six players and the deals are at various stages from 65% done to 10% done.

Obviously, I don't know the ins and outs of football transfers but if a deal is 10% done, it's not far beyond an enquiry.

Whelan 85, Johnstone 99, a n other.

Outs ?

Amavi must be the 65, Gil must be a 51, the rest - who knows. Richards must be in there somewhere, it must of been him the comtract tweet was on about

{99%+100%+(85%+0%+50%)/3+(50%-50%)}-100%-99.9%-90%-65%-95%-(85%+50%)-10%????#UTV

any clues ...................

is it 3 in and possible 7 out ????? :18:

So that's 2 definitely coming in.

Another 3 targets of which 1 is likely and 1 is dead in the water, the other 50/50.

So in total I'd say 3 likely to be in.

4 look pretty certain to be leaving.

not sure about the rest.

I'd say the 99% and 100% in's were Whelan and Elmo.

Interesting to see there's an 85% too... wonder who that is.

I'd say Elphick is one of the certainty's to leave to given that he's not played in any of the friendlies.

EDIT: I tried to include a photo of Alan that was within the correct measurements but I kept getting an Error message?