Toby | Page 3 | Vital Football

Toby

• Thread starter Removed at own request
  • Start date
Definitely couldn't blame him . Given what others are on he is clearly worth that sort of amount. This is where we put our trust in Daniel Levy .
Floodgates or not , everyone knew this would have to be addressed sometime.

Nick Real Deal - 13/1/2018 16:47

Remember what Levy said....I am confident...blah blah.

The mans a liar.

He does what uncle joe tells him

Silly Levy is thinking of the cost but as a good businessman, u should be thinking about expanding the revenue. I have seen clubs with sleeve advertisement, we should sign one up and get $5m or so and that would have easily paid the increase wanted by Toby and another guy.

We have Son, arguably one of the best Korean foreign export but we only manage to sign up Kumho as partner. Our commercial side is not up to it.

Now that would be like a new signing . It's been so long since we've seen him , he could come back as fresh as a daisy with a new contract under his belt . As long as we don't bring him back too quick and use games to get him match fit. A mistake we seem to made in the past. Harry struggled for a while and so have others.

Well the source is pretty reliable so I am optimistic. The last offer was close.

80deg16minW - 15/1/2018 13:44

Apparently, an agreement is close.

I think an agreement was made weeks ago.

Levy will time it this week or next to make our window look like a success rather than another dismal failure.

Declared himself fit enough to face Newport apparently. Would assume he might get ten minutes if we've got the game safe . Great news and a massive boost .

Toby back is huge. Vert has been holding the line and basically been the MVP of the season alongside Kane.

This is massive boost heading into this run of games.

I'm gagging to see the spine of Toby, Verts, Wana, Dembele again. We have a chance of a trophy with that spine.

I really hope Toby isnt risked against Newport. Their pitch is likely to be trash and bad pitches can put players just returning from injury back on the treatment table.

Just out of interest, what happened to admins making a thread for the next game after the last game and then pinning it? I liked that.

Journos on sky sports Sunday supplement trying make something of Toby not even making the squad yesterday v the goons . Speculating that there are problems between Toby and Poch . Hmmmm ?

Toby struggled against Newport when he had to run flat out. The journos are speculating.

Coming back from a bad hamstring injury is difficult enough without playing 2 games in 4 days.

Pollo - 11/2/2018 17:07

Coming back from a bad hamstring injury is difficult enough without playing 2 games in 4 days.

Exactly. It's a bitch of an injury and will have to be closely managed the rest of his career.

10Hoddle - 11/2/2018 22:42

We look porous without him.

Do we ever. We are just hemorrhaging goals without Toby. Just look at the stats........

Since January 1st we have played 9 games without him and let in 5 goals with 5 clean sheets. Two of them against United and Arsenal. That's just unacceptable.