Toby | Page 2 | Vital Football

Toby

• Thread starter Removed at own request
  • Start date
Not sure he has ever been hyped. He has put in some great tackles, scored goals, covered various positions, seems to never get injured, captained his Country. He is a victim of his own versatility really.

Real Deal - 4/12/2017 12:28

Nick Real Deal - 4/12/2017 12:02

They are back ups

Back ups that are nowhere near ready or being played out of position.

A club our size shouldn't be in that position.

We need to sign another experienced CB.

Yup we do need to sign another quality CB. Toby could be out for the season and could be effectively be gone already.

I'd like to see Foyth against someone better than Apoel as he seemed pretty decent. Had a better game than Sanchez imo

Taricco the yid - 8/12/2017 17:08

freundorfoe - 8/12/2017 13:13

I'd like to see Foyth against someone better than Apoel as he seemed pretty decent. Had a better game than Sanchez imo

I hope he gets a start against stoke.

I also thought he looked decent and worth a start given Sanchez ban, think he is going to turn out a proper player

xvausch - 10/1/2018 20:18

New deal agreed yet?

I'm holding fast on my prediction of him signing a new deal this month and the news being wheeled out to hide the fact that we haven't signed any new players. Either that or the standard new Dele deal in January will be the next best idea for Levy.

To be honest. Toby signing a new deal would be the best news this month and even though I would be angry that we haven't strengthened, securing him would send a real message to our team that our best are here to stay.

Matic - 11/1/2018 09:33

80deg16minW - 10/1/2018 23:24

Harry Hotspur is saying he has.

What is his track record for "ITK"? Didn't he used to be a member of this forum?

As good as or as bad as anyone else who has connections to the club.

Levy has stated on national tv that every player 'we' want to keep will have been contracted by the end of the season....

Well that does not mean he wants to keep Harry and Deli and Toby does it!

Lets trust the stadium business case was not predicated on selling our crown jewels!

Maybe selling the dross will help with the paint bill...(surely Sissokko could be worth a few tins of emulsion)