Time to have Wayne back | Page 4 | Vital Football

Time to have Wayne back

Why is everyone wondering about Buddha?
He was on the forum a recently as 2 weeks ago starting a thread. And he’s often been off the thread for extended periods anyway.

I my defence, I don’t think that I accused Gimmer of being WK but merely asked the question after a couple of uncharacteristically vitriolic posts.
We’ve all been playing nicely for quite a while now and long may it continue.
Disagree, but nicely 👍

Why is everyone wondering about Buddha?
He was on the forum a recently as 2 weeks ago starting a thread. And he’s often been off the thread for extended periods anyway.
If he is using data to post .That would definitely explain him cutting back and perhaps times he can post and others he can't. With live free games that would eat up a fair bit I would imagine.

I reckon he's off travelling around Europe. Good luck to him. The "freedom" of his lifestyle I am quite envious about

He might be cruising the Med , with Banksy (the artist/people trafficker) ?
Any boat named after an anarchist , would surely appeal to him ?

I my defence, I don’t think that I accused Gimmer of being WK but merely asked the question after a couple of uncharacteristically vitriolic posts.
We’ve all been playing nicely for quite a while now and long may it continue.
Disagree, but nicely 👍
I disagree. Your exact post (to GRSGimmer) said

"That’s pretty well confirmed my suspicions 👍

Welcome back WK 😁"

Hope that is ok! ☺️

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/...s-on-here-to-defend-this-racist-filth.105648/

Fair play.
I’m not the type to troll through old posts but there’s no denying that. Bang to rights 😂
I wonder why GRS Gimmer started posting completely out of character?
Then more or less stopped posting until yesterday. ?

And his first post back was personal abuse (now deleted).

Fair play.
I’m not the type to troll through old posts but there’s no denying that. Bang to rights 😂
I wonder why GRS Gimmer started posting completely out of character?
Then more or less stopped posting until yesterday. ?
It does look a bit odd. Can you register two accounts or is it one account per e-mail address?

"No, i am Spartacus".