Time to have Wayne back | Page 2 | Vital Football

Time to have Wayne back

Personally I don't miss WK one bit.
It was tedious challenging assertion after assertion.

But that wasn't the problem. People should be free to express their opinions.

But WK couldn't help add an insulting aside.....
.....or in this case using abuse in a thread title from 2016 ! (not hard to find)
https://fansonline.net/gillingham/mb/view.php?id=289624

This board has become much better without that sort of abuse.
Well done everybody (y):yes:

It's the way Wayne spoke to people. I feel its best to talk to someone in the Internet how you'd talk to them face to face. If Wayne spoke to people how he did on here, he'd never leave hospital..!

Gimmer has also not been on for a while. Hope he's OK.
Absolutely, hope they are both OK. I remember Nibbles and I both had a break from the board when the coronavirus rows were going on (we had a small disagreement but I'm sure there were no hard feelings, just coincidence I hope). His break appears to have lasted somewhat longer than mine though and I hope it is just a break and that everything is OK with him and his loved ones. Same goes for Gimmer 🤞

I never knew that 😮

Any evidence , or just a hunch ?

WayneKerr was banned on 15 June, GRSGimmer turned into WK (abusive / provoking posts) from 18-20 June, he was twice accused by Shotshy of being WK, and he last posted 20 June. I'm just putting the pieces together

Nibbles disappeared before and returned.
Pledge (not “the”) has not been around for awhile. E Pericoloso was equally dyspeptic and interesting with his hard sell on opera.,

There used to be a very sane primary school teacher too.