Time to have Wayne back | Page 3 | Vital Football

Time to have Wayne back

WayneKerr was banned on 15 June, GRSGimmer turned into WK (abusive / provoking posts) from 18-20 June, he was twice accused by Shotshy of being WK, and he last posted 20 June. I'm just putting the pieces together

I didn't realise/notice tbh.
Cheers for the info/heads up đź‘Ť

Nibbles disappeared before and returned.
Pledge (not “the”) has not been around for awhile. E Pericoloso was equally dyspeptic and interesting with his hard sell on opera.,

There used to be a very sane primary school teacher too.

John Knee (if I remember his name correctly) has been 'missing in action' too.
It does make you wonder ....

Nibbles disappeared before and returned.
Pledge (not “the”) has not been around for awhile. E Pericoloso was equally dyspeptic and interesting with his hard sell on opera.,

There used to be a very sane primary school teacher too.

E Pericoloso doesn't use this site. Not sure if he's on any others. He's on Facebook, but I don't think he posts on any Gills group. I last see him at Bruce Springsteen concert, drinking fine wine.

Hey Gimmer , where have you been ?
I've even shown a quantum of sympathy for you.
Hello VG. Thank you for your comments and support. I read the postings on this board but at my age it is hard to have enthusiasm for GFC as I can not go the games at the moment - yes I know we are all in the same boat. 2 individuals on this board want to continually pick arguments so I no longer bother. Pity as I expect I was watching GFC before both of them were even born. TTFN.

Hello VG. Thank you for your comments and support. I read the postings on this board but at my age it is hard to have enthusiasm for GFC as I can not go the games at the moment - yes I know we are all in the same boat. 2 individuals on this board want to continually pick arguments so I no longer bother. Pity as I expect I was watching GFC before both of them were even born. TTFN.
Welcome back mate you have been missed .

...at my age it is hard to have enthusiasm for GFC as I can not go the games at the moment - yes I know we are all in the same boat.......TTFN.

Feckin plastic. The same boat???

I’ve been in that boat for 30 years FFS!

Seriously, welcome back gimmer. Don’t “TTFN”.
It’s a decent crack around here.......sometimes....

Ah the irony of VG liking that post.

Yes, it is more pleasant without Wayne but VG massively contributed to that sh#te. Laughable that he comes out smelling of roses. Buddhha correctly called him out.
On that note, where's Buddha? I miss him too.
If Buddha normally post in a library or similar then most if not all places like that are closed.As I may have said before there are no winners nobody comes up smelling of Rose's. I am sure a lot of us including myself post things we shouldn't at times .
Wayne got himself banned he could probably get back on this board if he didn't bite.
I know only too well how difficult it is not too do.Especially with certain people who have gone too far .I fully understand that.But political post bring out all sides and there are no winners in most cases the elections and political debates and won but fairly small margins in this country. But one thing the unites the vast majority is a hatred of violence and racism.The people who promote that will never win.
I have always said for example to non football supporters that football violence has nothing what so ever to do with football. These animal's simply want a fight and the tribalism of football gives them chances to do that .They mixed in with normal people who would perhaps shout their hatred at another fan but would no more punch them than they would support the team they are shouting abuse at.

Last edited:
Feckin plastic. The same boat???

I’ve been in that boat for 30 years FFS!

Seriously, welcome back gimmer. Don’t “TTFN”.
It’s a decent crack around here.......sometimes....
Maybe we will have to have a united exiles thread .Especially if away fans get banned from games there will be a few of us with the crowds restricted.I have only a short term exile all being well .For some the like you Sir Keith it must seem like for ever.

Ah the irony of VG liking that post.

Yes, it is more pleasant without Wayne but VG massively contributed to that sh#te. Laughable that he comes out smelling of roses. Buddhha correctly called him out.
On that note, where's Buddha? I miss him too.
Yawn

If Buddha normally post in a library or similar then most if not all places like that are closed.As I may have said before there are no winners nobody comes up smelling of Rose's. I am sure a lot of us including myself post things we shouldn't at times .
Wayne got himself banned he could probably get back on this board if he didn't bite.
Buddha posted at night, presumably from a phone. He's probably just taking a break.

WayneKerr didn't "bite", he was always the instigator. He was abusive to me literally hundreds of times, and VG got it worse than me. It is a lot less entertaining when you are on the receiving end of it, believe me

WayneKerr was banned on 15 June, GRSGimmer turned into WK (abusive / provoking posts) from 18-20 June, he was twice accused by Shotshy of being WK, and he last posted 20 June. I'm just putting the pieces together

And still coming up with a broken pot lol

Last edited: