Can't wait for the Tory boys on here to defend this racist filth. | Vital Football

Can't wait for the Tory boys on here to defend this racist filth.

I don't need any help. Just reporting the vile racism within your party.
I'm going to block you (for a week to start). I believe I need to announce that, and tell everybody every 3rd post I make?

You have posted repeated antagonistic and inflammatory posts recently and haven't made any meaningful contributions that I can see, so I'm going to kick you. It means I'll miss Gills58's post, but I know word for word what it will say (and who will "like"it).

I'm going to block you (for a week to start). I believe I need to announce that, and tell everybody every 3rd post I make?

You have posted repeated antagonistic and inflammatory posts recently and haven't made any meaningful contributions that I can see, so I'm going to kick you. It means I'll miss Gills58's post, but I know word for word what it will say (and who will "like"it).
Fine, off you go then. DILLIGAF.

Local councillors, party members and "activists" are by nature more partisan than Joe Public. The bulk of them are fair minded enough to swallow disappointment and allow the other side to at least have a say. A minority ,on all sides and small in my opinion, are a bit tapped and espouse views that pop out every now and then. Read your local paper and you will come across stories that appear bizarre, Hitler salutes in the council chamber, racial abuse, foul language, scuffles and more.

It is impossible to defend every action by these oddballs without losing credibility. Most of them are barmy rather than evil but it's worth calling them out and each party needs to acknowledge any problems that repeat and do something about it. Blather from the top is unavoidable but let's remember the call from senior tories and the media for individual constituency Labour Party groups to be closed down over anti semitism. Anti muslim feeling in grassroots toryland has reared its head too often.

Last edited:
The BBC misquoted Ms Dickenson.
The tweet actually calls Ms Shah racist in the first sentence.
The beeb overlooked this important point.
What we appear to have is one racist calling out another racist.
What strange times these are.

What’s even stranger is the old Gimmer decided to post this, late at night, on a football forum, looking for a fight.

Maybe lockdown is getting to him.
He’s quickly moved from amusing posts of prefabs and morris minors to inciting anger.

The BBC misquoted Ms Dickenson.
The tweet actually calls Ms Shah racist in the first sentence.
The beeb overlooked this important point.
What we appear to have is one racist calling out another racist.
What strange times these are.

What’s even stranger is the old Gimmer decided to post this, late at night, on a football forum, looking for a fight.

Maybe lockdown is getting to him.
He’s quickly moved from amusing posts of prefabs and morris minors to inciting anger.
Too right he has. Maybe because you said he was Wayne using a different name. Perhaps he did not want to disappoint.
BTW he does not own a Morris Minor. Check your meds as your memory is fading.

Too right he has. Maybe because you said he was Wayne using a different name. Perhaps he did not want to disappoint.
BTW he does not own a Morris Minor. Check your meds as your memory is fading.
That’s pretty well confirmed my suspicions 👍

Welcome back WK 😁

To label someone a racist is quite different to calling a statement or example of their behaviour racist, a boring but necessary distinction.

Ms Khan very publicly apologised in full and undertook training. I've seen her interviewed since and she sounds genuinely chastened and has undertaken to work to bring better understanding in her own constituency. She is not a racist in my book.

We know currently what Ms Dickenson said and can judge that. I know nothing else about her.

Ms Khan very publicly apologised in full and undertook training. I've seen her interviewed since and she sounds genuinely chastened and has undertaken to work to bring better understanding in her own constituency.

QUOTE]
That part of post sounds as if it came straight from 1984 or even the Soviet Union.