Time for a new manager? | Page 86 | Vital Football

Time for a new manager?

It’s not just our manager, we need to look at our scouting & new player recruitment setup.

From the list above, I think Luciano Spalleti would be worth a shout.

There’s always a risk with new managers, no guarantees. However it’s about maximising the chances of appointing a coach that will do well.

It’s not just our manager, we need to look at our scouting & new player recruitment setup.

From the list above, I think Luciano Spalleti would be worth a shout.

There’s always a risk with new managers, no guarantees. However it’s about maximising the chances of appointing a coach that will do well.

I'd guess he would be under quarantine like the rest of Italy at the moment. He wouldn't be hear for 4 or 5 weeks

Time to bump this back with a list of managers I think are currently available and the last club they worked at. Got to admit some I don't really know but I do know if we don't change our current manager ASAP then nothing will change on the pitch and we will be relegated?

Flores - Watford
Allardyce - Everton/England.
Pochettino - Spurs.
Hughton - Brighton.
Valverde - Barcelona.
Kovac - Bayern.
Fernandez - PSG.
Allegri - Juventus.
Emery - Arsenal.
Spalletti - Inter Milian.
Giampaolo - AC Milan.
Silva - Everton.
Blanc - PSG.
Pellegrini - West Ham.
Hughes - Southampton.
Gracia - Watford.

In our current position, I'd rather have someone who has experience of this division. Also needs to be a real motivator who can get average players playing above their ability. Not the time to worry about someone who trys to play expansive football, cos they will bloody struggle with this lot at the moment.

Dean Smith is head coach, why not bring Sam allardyce in to help for the remainder of the season. Middlesbrough did it when venebles went in to help Robson and they stayed up. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

You think Dean would agree to that?!
It would be openly undermining him and he'd never agree to it.

He'll either stay on as he is or he'll go (sacked or resign) - nothing in-between

In our current position, I'd rather have someone who has experience of this division. Also needs to be a real motivator who can get average players playing above their ability. Not the time to worry about someone who trys to play expansive football, cos they will bloody struggle with this lot at the moment.

BFS it is then :ROFLMAO:

:party:

Yes. As utterly woeful as we have been this season can still be saved. Make a change now and we can stay up. Emery is available and the new manager bounce alone could keep us up.

Not sacking Smith is accepting relegation which is incredibly damaging to the health of the football club. If we have a chance of staying up then we should at least try to take it.

If you're talking about a new manager at this precise moment, then Poch. Obvious choice. Poch wants to get back into the PL, there are no other vacancies at the moment or in the near future, Poch went into Southampton and had an immediate impact. In spite of our circumstances then having the PL's richest owners who are committed to the club must be a big plus. The contract could include a get-out clause if he wants. Win-win all round.

If you're talking about a new manager at this precise moment, then Poch. Obvious choice. Poch wants to get back into the PL, there are no other vacancies at the moment or in the near future, Poch went into Southampton and had an immediate impact. In spite of our circumstances then having the PL's richest owners who are committed to the club must be a big plus. The contract could include a get-out clause if he wants. Win-win all round.

Isn't there something in place which says Poch cannot manage at a PL club for the remainder of this season.... or more. It was part of his settlement wasn't it?