Time for a new manager? | Vital Football

Time for a new manager?

If the manager is the problem then how come after a year we find ourselves here every time.

Every club above us in the league would take Bruce.

There's no defending how poor we've been. But pressing reset again will result in another season in the championship if not eternity.

Bruce is going to get till Christmas/RDM had to get it right. It's still August.

That assistant manager as caretaker? We'd be just as fucked.

Mourhino couldn't save us.

Fulford, launch a new thread with a poll and we'll merge - I think that'll work otherwise I'll have to delete all responses so far.

lol Fulford, I thought you weren't going to do it?

Right now I don't think anyone could do any worse, especially seeing what was served up tonight.

If I had to pick a name I'll go for Dean Smith

I hope you are right Maddox...........and one of the teams above us makes a move for Bruce.

In my opinion, we are in this position time and time again because of the continual poor choice of managers.
Eck, Lambert, Bruce, RDM, Sherwood, Garde. We almost had Steve McLaren on that list as well. Surely we are due a good one.

Big Sam? :10:

So Bruce appears to be showing himself to be a dinosaur and some want to replace him with a big greedy ££ dinosaur

Current Fulham manager Slavisa Jokanovic doing a good job played for Chelsea between 2000-2002 so must know John Terry well hopefully a good friendship!?

He has a fresh, modern outlook on football and knows how to get a team to play and fight for each other.

Probably cost too much in compensation though and too comfortable living in London and would he be mad enough to take the job?

At least this is the sort of manager we should be looking at.

Thomas Holte - 15/8/2017 23:39

Current Fulham manager Slavisa Jokanovic doing a good job played for Chelsea between 2000-2002 so must know John Terry well hopefully a good friendship!?

Unless Terry had a good friendship with his missus!

NI Villan - 15/8/2017 23:43

Thomas Holte - 15/8/2017 23:39

Unless Terry had a good friendship with his missus!

Lol! Yes you never know with JT! :17: