The World Cup | Page 3 | Vital Football

The World Cup

This is the most open world cup in a longtime there is no real stand out teams and anyone of 8 countries could win it imo

I still stand by my prediction of a Portugal v Spain final with the first game the stand out fixture so far. Mexico have also been decent but we've seen all this before where things change on a regular basis.

The knockouts should be good for once.

He's wearing a Brazil shirt with 10 on it. It might as well be a bullseye. He managed a few deft flicks and runs but nothing mythological. Messi and Suarez have been average so far, too. Coutinho's goal was amazing, showing his power and control. Both Mexico and Switzerland looked very well organised and I imagine England are likely to find Tunisia hard to break down. Saudi have been the only mugs so far.

The BBC have been talking up England, haven't they? I just want to see real commitment. I saw an amusing little snippet in the news related to tonight's match. Apparently, the National Grid are preparing for the effect of 23 million fridges opening altogether at half time, and no doubt nearly as many kettles. Perhaps to compensate we should turn off the telly for fifteen minutes. That'll save us from the bilious blether of the pundits too.

Got me Umbro England shirt on ( yes, the reversible one) not sure from when but it’s a size too big now but feck it. Come on England, don’t let me down

My prediction, flags all over the place for group stages, then usual knocked out in next round.
For me the build up makes me proud to have tuned my back on England FC, its the same bullshit ever 2 years,
No doubt we will have an enquiry, Southgate will 3 weeks time, and we are back to square 1.
A great team, is made of motivated players, I cant see anybody motivate this lot.

It's been a great performance TP,Walkers foul was nought compared to the rugby tackle on Kane.

Aye very true PM, VAR anyone? wonder if Rashford will come on second half for Sterling and hope his speed scares the Tunisians