Spotted this on Twitter.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Unai Emery comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, Emery
And now when I go to see us we are winning right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, Emery
Unai, Emery, Unai, Emery
He could be the answer, Emery

The man just see's a different game he's borderline genius

It feels like a huge milestone to me, we’re moving on from highly paid managers who can’t seem to see what’s going on even though the average fan can see it, to a bloke who is doing many things to influence a game that we probably don’t even notice and those we do, we’re just in awe.

I’m going to be careful not to get too carried away too quickly, but this guy to me is a level above tactically.

In Unai we trust.

Things are falling into place for him Cash Mcginn and Digne getting injured, which has meant he hasn't had to leave them out. Martinez is Captain, and Ashley and Moreno slot in perfectly, oh and JJ get back without dropping anyone

That Table should have 5 more points on it as we had enough chances and possession to of beat the victims and that Bailey missed chance at the death against the dog heads.
this manager excites me more than the players as he has the knowledge, skill and bravery to change things to work for us rather than stick with the same boys club that so many before have been afraid to upset. So good having a smile when talking about your team now or having a good weekend after such a great start.
I suppose you have to experience the shite to appreciate the good times when they are here.

That Table should have 5 more points on it as we had enough chances and possession to of beat the victims and that Bailey missed chance at the death against the dog heads.
this manager excites me more than the players as he has the knowledge, skill and bravery to change things to work for us rather than stick with the same boys club that so many before have been afraid to upset. So good having a smile when talking about your team now or having a good weekend after such a great start.
I suppose you have to experience the shite to appreciate the good times when they are here.
I've just had a look at the 80 81 season. We won 16 games by 1 goal.

Brilliant from him today again. The players must be loving life under him.

No messing about after the goal. Cash on for Bailey asap . No dithering.

Mings comments and the resolute defending tell me he has them eating out of his hand. I feel like Konsa and Mings, Mings in particular have been begging for someone to help and tell them how to do better. Finally, someone is actually doing it.

It feels like a huge milestone to me, we’re moving on from highly paid managers who can’t seem to see what’s going on even though the average fan can see it, to a bloke who is doing many things to influence a game that we probably don’t even notice and those we do, we’re just in awe.

I’m going to be careful not to get too carried away too quickly, but this guy to me is a level above tactically.

In Unai we trust.
I don't think we can get carried away. He's one of the best tacticians in world football and if we can keep hold of him it's onwards and upwards for us. I have absolutely no doubt about that.

Imagine if we’d had Emery at the start of this season?
Imagine if we’d had him as Smith’s replacement?
What he’s achieved in such a short time with the same squad as the previous manager except Moreno) is genius.

Had we stuck with Gerrard we would be in the bottom three now instead of being close to a European spot.

Bizarrely Chris Sutton said on 5 live last night that Emery's appointment was a "slow burner" and Gerrard had been harshly treated.

I would have loved to have been able to ring in and ask what he meant by slow burner if 5 wins out of 7 games is the benchmark.