The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 49 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

The grass isn’t always greener, Ole will be gone within the next 7-8 months so why go to a club with manager turmoil? They’re being coached and developed, and learning the highs and hard tones.

Man Utd will be in the Europa league for the foreseeable, I’m not exaggerating when I say we could genuinely in or around them at points over the next decade. I don’t see them winning the championship in that time or getting anywhere close.

The grass isn’t always greener, Ole will be gone within the next 7-8 months so why go to a club with manager turmoil? They’re being coached and developed, and learning the highs and hard tones.

Man Utd will be in the Europa league for the foreseeable, I’m not exaggerating when I say we could genuinely in or around them at points over the next decade. I don’t see them winning the championship in that time or getting anywhere close.
Not sure that I see them even in the Europa League this season danvilla2

If we'd had the team and manager that started the play off final all season last year we'd have walked the league.

True enough. I don't think of change anything looking back. Hutton powering through the blues defence, Jack's volley Vs Derby, Lee camp flapping at jack's daisy cutter, Rotherham away, Albert's celebrating like a pensioner, Hourihanes rocket Vs baggies, steers penalty saves, Tammy's penalty, El Ghazi arriving. The best few months of the last decade.

Thought I'd look up the Mings surname, this came up:

The surname Mings was first found in Bedfordshire (Old English: Bedanfordscir), located in Southeast-central England, formerly part of the Anglo-Saxon kingdom of Mercia, where they held a family seat as Lords of the Manor. The Saxon influence of English history diminished after the Battle of Hastings in 1066.

He's old skool :utv:

I don't know when they've seen him, as long as DS is satisfied with him that's enough for me. I could say Maguire has been inconsistent but they (manure)paid £85m so can't say that.