The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 47 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

Now saying on talkSPORT that Manchester United should sign Mings Grealish and MgGinn in the January transfer window

You're a little tinker OVB.

ON my two young Villans life sirdennis, That tosser Brazil suggesting it. Steve Harmison asked him who Man U should sign in January and he quoted them three and said sorry Villa but its United I'm talking about at the end of the quote.

I know he is an idiot and the station is a crock of shite but these things can gather momentum, Totally unwanted attention IMO

A win on Saturday would see us go above Man U. Why would any of our players want to join a club below us. We could let them borrow a couple of our under 23s to help them out.

Now saying on talkSPORT that Manchester United should sign Mings Grealish and MgGinn in the January transfer window
Yep just heard Brazil say that , back off Alan their at a bigger better club , and by Sunday higher in the league too ( please)

He's smoking crack. They couldn't afford them. You're talking £250 million for the 3 of them easily.

The assumption is that we'll sell them cheap, like we have always done in the past. He's thinking that Utd could get all 3 for less than they paid for Maguire.

It's interesting that we haven't been getting the best results so far this season and yet people are noticing our players.

What does Alan Brazil know about football, let alone who Manure should or would be chasing. We should be flattered that people are starting to pay attention.

As pointed out above, we are not a selling club, all parties will be signed up to long term contracts and Manure will have to literally break the bank to get them.

If you think about it, this is showing that we are moving in the right direction. The next few games are key - compete with Citeh & Plop, beat Brighton and we aren't a million miles away. 4, 5 or even 6 points would be a marvellous return.

So one good game for England and already the ass holes are trying to sell Mings, I just wish Man United would bugger off, vile pathetic plastic fans and sick of the Manure loving press.

If Manure fans think they're getting Mings in January they really are deluded.

Also Mings is better than both the other England CB's so if they want him they will have to pay 100mil +.

Last edited: