The Tics vs The Addicks | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Tics vs The Addicks

• Thread starter Victor Moses ;)
  • Start date
Another game, another timid defeat. We are running out of time and I fear we are destined for league 2. No fight tonight, no belief and no skill. Totally depressing. FA cup winners to league 2 in 8 years - how bloody sad.

A performance worthy of dumping us to the bottom of the league that.
Would love to take some positives but I can't find a one 🙄
No chance of staying up with comedy defending game after game after game

I honestly think it would be ridiculous for any buyer now to pay 3m for this club when it can be achieved for half price, why the heck would you risk 1.5m to rely on this team to stay up? Defenders are dissaster masters and 80 percent of the players play like it's pre season. Definitely league 2 now, before there was belief but I honestly can't see this team stay up, they don't have what it takes.

Not even good enough for league 2 this lot

Northampton usually yoyo between l1 & l2, thats the level of a top l2 team.

Can't remember the last time we played well in a midweek game, gave away such a terrible cheap goal today and lacked confidence in the final third.

Northampton usually yoyo between l1 & l2, thats the level of a top l2 team.

Can't remember the last time we played well in a midweek game, gave away such a terrible cheap goal today and lacked confidence in the final third.
Lacked urgency or quality, no desire to fight and work in the final third apart from Viv and Aasgard

We missed the cutting edge of the players injured. We are obviously down but its turning that possession we have into clear chances that we can't do. The effort is there ( with 1 exception) but little quality on show.

I don’t recognise this bunch as a Wigan Athletic team. Yet another punch in the teeth and we’ve had a lot of them over the past 8 months. I’ve watched all the games this season and have cringed through 75% of them. It’s been that bad.

Watching that was painful, so so lacking in anything. Sadly can't take any positives from tonight & looks like it could only get worse cos these men seem deviod of any fight or passion. Need a Captain outfield & not one who is behind the sticks may help a little imo but on tonight's showing mite be too little too late.

You wouldn't expect a competent sunday league team or come to think of it a competent U11s team to concede the goal we did tonight - it really is that awful.
The fact it's consistently awful at the back makes it worse - no lights at the end of this tunnel, next stop L2 (if we are lucky as based on that why would anyone buy us)

You wouldn't expect a competent sunday league team or come to think of it a competent U11s team to concede the goal we did tonight - it really is that awful.
The fact it's consistently awful at the back makes it worse - no lights at the end of this tunnel, next stop L2 (if we are lucky as based on that why would anyone buy us)
There’s absolutely nothing to be positive about this shower