The Tics vs The Addicks | Vital Football

The Tics vs The Addicks

• Thread starter Victor Moses ;)
  • Start date
V

Victor Moses ;)

6pm ko.

Chartlon had two red cards in their last game, one was rescinded. Ben watson gave away a pen last game, he scored an own goal the game before against Burton. Charltons last 4 games, lost 3 drew 1.

Haven't heard anything about Proctor, maybe someone else knows something. Anyone even know what type of injury he picked up?

If we can press them like Fleetwood did they made a lot of errors. Number 4 Oshilaja looks error prone, they don't mark well from crossing positions and they've changed formation 3 times in their past 4 games. They usually play 442, they also score most of their goals from crosses. Keeper also let several goals in from range.

Have a chance tonight if we turn up, usually underperform midweek.

Home defeat I'm afraid, nothing is going our way and I reckon it will be the same later. We cannot stop conceding goals and unfortunately we dont score enough that it doesn't matter if we lose goals.

2-0 home win, looking forward to this game as I think we are about to turn the corner.
Onwards and upwards :cool:

For the last couple of games I have said that the performance mattered more to me than the result, but that can only be said for so long. Tonight the result has to match the performance and only a win will be good enough. The last couple of performances have shown we can hack it with the best, but the way we have conceded must be addressed and put right and for me tonight is the night to do it.

Charlton's form is not good and the fans are baying for the managers blood, the manager has been openly critical of his players and has said he is going to drop one of them because he keeps costing them goals. That can't be good for the morale in the dressing room and we have to take advantage of that. We need to be going at them from the off and shatter what little confidence they have.

2-0 home win for me tonight.

Latics: Jones (Capt); Darikwa, Wootton, Tilt, Robinson, Ojo, Aasgaard, Solomon-Otabor, Dodoo, Massey, Keane
Subs: Evans, Whelan, Johnston, Clough, Perry, Gardner, Smith

Charlton Athletic: Amos, Pearce (Capt), Aneke, Watson, Washington, Matthews, Forster-Caskey, Famewo, Smith, Millar
Subs: Harness, Oshilaja, Jaiyesimi, Stockley, Shinnie, Gunter, Schwartz

Lang has been left out as a precaution due to a tight calf.

>Lang has been left out as a precaution due to a tight calf.

FFS - we just can't catch a break at the moment.
1:1 prediction.

>Lang has been left out as a precaution due to a tight calf.

FFS - we just can't catch a break at the moment.
1:1 prediction.
It's a must win game should have been on the bench for last 10 surely - also cant believe the pitch is being watered- wtf ?