The Tammy Abraham Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Tammy Abraham Thread

So everything rests on today's game ?! Win and all is ok. Anything less toys out of pram.
Realistic time - a draw today I see as solid .

So everything rests on today's game ?! Win and all is ok. Anything less toys out of pram.
Realistic time - a draw today I see as solid .

No. In truth it doesn't all rest on today. I am just fed up with waiting for us to kick on and get a grip. I have given Bruce loads of time in my humble and we cannot keep waiting and waiting. And if we win it will not be all ok because you know aswell as we all do that we could win well today yet the next 3 games be turgid crap as had been the pattern.
Just hope (AGAIN !) that things will finally start with a consistent run like all those teams that get promoted have .
Wolves, Cardiff, Fulham, Newcastle, Brighton all did it and surprise?. Where are they now ?

It won't be a disaster if we lose this some may say but wouldn't 4 points if we draw or 3 pts from a possible 12 plus an embarrassing cup defeat be relaxation form regardless of Bruce saying we are not in a crisis as our fans have been saying.
For me a Bruce supporter it's now his squad, no more excuses for crap displays, we have to win to A, keep up with the top boys B, show we can beat the better clubs.
It's over to you Bruce.

It won't be a disaster if we lose this some may say but wouldn't 4 points if we draw or 3 pts from a possible 12 plus an embarrassing cup defeat be relaxation form regardless of Bruce saying we are not in a crisis as our fans have been saying.
For me a Bruce supporter it's now his squad, no more excuses for crap displays, we have to win to A, keep up with the top boys B, show we can beat the better clubs.
It's over to you Bruce.
RELAGATION not relaxation.Should check text ad corrector makes you look like a tard

No. In truth it doesn't all rest on today. I am just fed up with waiting for us to kick on and get a grip. I have given Bruce loads of time in my humble and we cannot keep waiting and waiting. And if we win it will not be all ok because you know aswell as we all do that we could win well today yet the next 3 games be turgid crap as had been the pattern.
Just hope (AGAIN !) that things will finally start with a consistent run like all those teams that get promoted have .
Wolves, Cardiff, Fulham, Newcastle, Brighton all did it and surprise?. Where are they now ?

Wolves are normally found in forests, sometimes in mountains.
Cardiff is in South Wales.
Fulham is in London.
Newcastle is in the North-east of England.
Brighton is on the south coast.

I hope that helps you Melon.

Wolves are normally found in forests, sometimes in mountains.

These Wolves creatures are currently out of hibernation, it happens for about 1 or 2 years every decade when the 6 fingered orange animals who make noises like Yam and Cuppa toi come out of their nests. They are largely found in one shithole city but also appear in and around the Shropshire & Worcestershire area, and will be spotted in cities like London, Liverpool and Manchester for short bursts.

You are advised to stay away from these creatures and keep your distance for threat of having one talk to you convinced they are as great as the largest predator in the midlands area, the Lions. It is expected they’ll go back into hibernation around May 2019 and will not be seen again until 2028 when they crawl back into their hole.

Stay safe villans.

Reactions: OVB
Abraham if handled correctly could be the answer to our prayers. Unfortunately, I think it will go the opposite way if Steve remains.

I said on another thread - the obvious answer is to play Kodjia and Abrahams - thus 2 up top.

However, that either means going 4 or 5 in midfield - if it is the 4 - presumably you are talking Bolasie , McGinn , Grealish and El Ghazi - and we "should" play through midfield , supply through balls to the two forwards (but, and cue the "you hate Grealish" brigade" = I think we would be wripped apart. Grealish , El Ghazi (who the Mail pointed out yesterday, left Hutton totally on his own as he didn't defend) and Bolasie do not work enough for that system - we would be destroyed. For that, you would need Bolasie / Mcginn / Bjarnsson and Adomah - and that ain't gonna happen.

So it leaves a 5 - and if you do that - you either play 3 at the back - and again, we would be destroyed - or you play 1 up top.

And guess what I expect Bruce to do - 1 up top.

So either Kodjia or Abraham will be forced wide / back , or even benched and whatever- we will continue the pass pass back, hoof , fall , free kick, cross , hope we get a goal style , which is killing us.

THAT is why we need a new manager in my opinion.

Again, we have bought "a name" and not a "player who fits how we play" (however, that's would be hard coz after nearly 50 games, I still can't work out how we play !

Guess we will find out this weekend what Abrahams is like at bringing down and controlling a neck high 70mph ball

Reactions: OVB
Oh no. Its just awful when anything upsets Neil Warnock. Not sure how I'll recover from this news.

This is the trouble with the loan system, you are always building on sand really.

I read about this yesterday and it sounds like a bit of a non-story. JT has been over there buttering them up apparently, so I think we're ok.

The usual made up bullshit from the media. As good as Tammy has been for us, I cant see Sarri putting him in ahead of Giroud or Morata. May as well let him continue to develop in the Championship than sit on the bench every week. I'm pretty sure we had similar stories about Snodgrass going back in Jan last season.

It is a story, in that it can happen. They can recall him. If they want to.

But they won't. So in that sense it's just a pointless story on a slow news day.