The Tammy Abraham Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Tammy Abraham Thread

Unless he really sets the world on fire in the next two or three games he's ours for the season.

I think Abraham shows great movement and intelligence on the pitch, he’s always finding pockets of space in and around the penalty area and to me that shows signs of a quality talent and is why he is able to score so many goals. His finishing needs to be improved, which is probably why he’s in the championship with us and not in a premier league side right now but he’s only just turned 21 and he is far better than most strikers are at that age

Time to worry is when he isn't getting the chances.

One of those nights. Just one of those nights.

Well Tammy will be going back to his parent club eventually.
We will have to replace him anyway.
So the difference it will make between being January or May/June will be minimal.

We would struggle to get a replacement in who will score the same amount of goals as Tammy IMO. I just can not see them playing him even if they do take him back. Giroud cant get a game and he's better than Tammy - maybe they can send us him in return

We would struggle to get a replacement in who will score the same amount of goals as Tammy IMO. I just can not see them playing him even if they do take him back. Giroud cant get a game and he's better than Tammy - maybe they can send us him in return

It would be a blast if Tammy went to Crystal Palace and we brought in Christian Beneteke as his replacement and CB actually outscored Tammy.

Chelsea are reportedly looking at Callum Wilson as well, Zola was talking about him yesterday. I still think its more likely they would buy a new striker than throw Tammy in to their first team.

Apparently Tammy was listed in Chelsea's 25 man squad for this season and because he is also listed in ours as well he you can't be listed for more than 2 teams ,so if that is right , a move to another club is a no no.