The Tammy Abraham Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Tammy Abraham Thread

Smith says he has heard nothing from Chelsea and would be amazed if Tammy goes back as all parties are happy with how things are going.

Tammy btw is a proper striker. Can head it, makes great runs, scores headers, tap ins. Got the lot.
Can't hold the ball up would be my only issue

Both of his goals today were proper strikers goals. The second especially was a thing of beauty. Smith seemed pretty certain he was going nowhere and he does seem to be enjoying himself out there.

Smith says he has heard nothing from Chelsea and would be amazed if Tammy goes back as all parties are happy with how things are going.

Tammy btw is a proper striker. Can head it, makes great runs, scores headers, tap ins. Got the lot.

Not according to a bloke next to us......would select Hogan in front of him every game apparently....I asked what he'd been drinking last night and whether he could bring some along for me on Saturday...! The lad's been fantastic. The only criticism is that with the chances he's had, he could already have 20goals to his name. Hold up play could be better at times but he's a young lad learning his trade and he's been bloody brilliant for us. I see HL suggests we wouldn't miss him if he left....err....we would...big time!

We'd certainly miss him. I don't trust Kodjia anymore I'm afraid. Hogan is useless. Davis hasn't played at all this season. Who could we bring in to replace him?

If Tammy Abraham we’re to go in January (i can’t see it happening but stranger things have happened), I’d give up all hope this season and watch to understand how we build for next season.

Kodjia needs to be taken to the scrapyard, he’s no replacement for the goals and workrate of Tammy. I agree about Tammy’s hold up play, but if he had that he’d be just about the finished article so maybe it’s a blessing in disguise he’s still a bit raw.

Yes we'd miss Tammy, but if he went it wouldn't be quite the catstrophe we had after Bruce had done his worst with our defence. Kodj is playing out of position. Davis needs his chance. Both could step up.

Our problem is that we're still not quite sharp enough in the final third. That in turn is due to the fact that, in spite of having some good midfielders, the midfield still isn't quite clicking. We've some way to go overall.

Do hope he stays though. With his goals, if we can sort out the other problems we should be firing them in for fun.

At the moment Tammy is worth the admission money alone. His instincts as a goalscorer are admirable. This lad will end up playing at the highest level . Great we get to watch him in claret n blue for a season.

I agree to a point mate but he won't end up playing at the highest level, I doubt he'll make it at Chelsea tbh, never mind the highest level.
He's good but not that good

Before anyone gets the wrong impression, I am NOT having a go af Tammy, 16 goals in this side is remarkable.

But got to be honest, if he went, I honsstly wouldnt be fussed. If this club is going to get back to where we want to be, developing other teams players for 6 months, having them taken away, and being in a worse position the following season has to stop.

It has took Leeds 3 years to build that team. Norwich 2, if we had started building our OWN team last year, we may be 9 places better off by now.

What will happen with Tammy. We go up, he goes back to Chelsea (along with Tuanzebe to Man U) and we go into a PL season with a mid table championsip squad, or we stay down, still lose them, along with McGinn , Grealish and start a EFL season with a squad on a par with Boltons.

We need to start building our Own side !!

35% of our goals this season and he missed first 6 games, unbelievable.

Lovely player - I’m sure whatever happens he will always be remembered fondly at the Villa.

Fantastic signing by Bruce, along with McGinn.