Good three points
Performance well I'm saying nothing I'll leave it up to you on here
Mcguiness clare addeeko very poor
But have to do with what we have I suppose
Again humps came on and showed little again
I thought macca should have come on and kelman
Like I say a good three points regarding performance
Thought first half we started of well then it just fell apart

I thought it was a disgraceful booking. One of their men was clearly only about 5 yards away impeding where Clare could pass the ball. The Ref should have got him out of the way. Wouldn't be surprised if we appeal it.
No appeals process for Yellow cards

Good three points

I actually thought McGuiness & Adeeko had one of their better games.

Good three points
corect
macca on the feeld wuld of dragged the game away from our 6 yard box and back into there half in that last 20 mins when we reely needed it with kelman holding a trad no9 positeon.

A welcome three points.

Didn’t go or watch so can’t comment further but reading the views of those who did it seems it was much of the same from recent weeks. Sooner we reach safety the better.

Seen the foul/card stats and the eleven minutes of injury time. Standard. Maloney should be asking for a meeting with the head of referees.

corect
macca on the feeld wuld of dragged the game away from our 6 yard box and back into there half in that last 20 mins when we reely needed it with kelman holding a trad no9 positeon.

I don't think Magennis should have been subbed, unless he was knackered or injured, as he had led the line well and both their CB,s were on bookings. One mistake by either of them against him and they were off. Humphrys never even got near either of them to force a foul.

I don't think Magennis should have been subbed, unless he was knackered or injured, as he had led the line well and both their CB,s were on bookings. One mistake by either of them against him and they were off. Humphrys never even got near either of them to force a foul.
thats a good point about there cb's. forgot they were on cards.
tbf magenis did have there mesure when he was on. but. sean will be sean and he will make them subs. regardless of how the games going.
so prehaps kelman on insted of morrison. too many defenders shows seans week mentality. as they sey. best form of defence is attak.

I thought it was a disgraceful booking. One of their men was clearly only about 5 yards away impeding where Clare could pass the ball. The Ref should have got him out of the way. Wouldn't be surprised if we appeal it.
Don't think you can appeal bookings Tony

6 lads who started are pretty much playing their first season of first team football. Yet some so called fans on here even in a classic away performance want to attack the club and its Manager. Was Magennis poor today Frank? Fuckin know nowts!

Resilience, determination, never say die attitude ... anyone who reckons these players aren't playing the the manager's simply deluded.

ELEVEN FECKING MINUTES !!! :mad::mad::mad: Absolutely ridiculous.

43 points (well, 51 really) ... Friday's a massive game.
That's the inconsistency between referees! Last week's ref (Exeter) added 4 minutes - when it should probably have been about 11. Then this week's adds 11 when perhaps it should have been less. The is absolutely no consistency in how the laws of the game are applied!!!

That's the inconsistency between referees! Last week's ref (Exeter) added 4 minutes - when it should probably have been about 11. Then this week's adds 11 when perhaps it should have been less. The is absolutely no consistency in how the laws of the game are applied!!!
The refs are terrible but i think there are genuine recruitment issues and there appears to be even less desire to be a ref these days, hence the dilution of what quality we had

Haven't seen the game but kept my eyes on the score whilst in work. Vital 3 points as far as I'm concerned irrespective of the performance. 3 wins & a draw from "guaranteed" safety.

Bugger. Didn't know that ... but I probably should have. 👍
Seems unfair but given the amount of bookings there are these days if there were an appeals process then they’d be inundated and would need to form a small industry to cope !

That said 2nd yellows leading to a red maybe ??