The Taming of the Shrews: The sequel. | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Taming of the Shrews: The sequel.

Sounds like we are making really, really hard work of this and where the hell did 11 minutes of added time come from????

If they equalised here they’ll go on and win it. We’ve done nothing since we scored.

Resilience, determination, never say die attitude ... anyone who reckons these players aren't playing the the manager's simply deluded.

ELEVEN FECKING MINUTES !!! :mad::mad::mad: Absolutely ridiculous.

43 points (well, 51 really) ... Friday's a massive game.

I am glad we have won so I cannot be accused of moaning because we have lost, that performance was everything that is wrong with us, tactically we are a disgrace, cannot pass a ball only Jones will move the ball forward without passing needlessly.

The Tactics from Maloney are to blame, I hope today him sitting higher up in the stand he saw the purgatory he inflicts on us week in week out. I am sure he does not sit with the players and review the games on TV post match otherwise he would be putting right the glaring inadequacies that a bit of decent coaching would eradicate.

I am glad we have won so I cannot be accused of moaning because we have lost, that performance was everything that is wrong with us, tactically we are a disgrace, cannot pass a ball only Jones will move the ball forward without passing needlessly.

The Tactics from Maloney are to blame, I hope today him sitting higher up in the stand he saw the purgatory he inflicts on us week in week out. I am sure he does not sit with the players and review the games on TV post match otherwise he would be putting right the glaring inadequacies that a bit of decent coaching would eradicate.
First half, I thought we played some decent stuff ... 2nd half was obviously different, and it was crying out for someone to take a grip of the midfield.

I am glad we have won so I cannot be accused of moaning because we have lost, that performance was everything that is wrong with us, tactically we area disgrace, cannot pass a ball only Jones will move the ball forward without passing needlessly.

You really sound like that you are glad we won.

God only knows how you would feel if we lost but elated to be proved right would be my guess.

Good 3 points. From the commentary it sounded like Tickle and Asgaard defended on their own for that last 11 minutes.

10 points to go for safety with 3 teams below us to play out of the next 4 games. Pretty healthy I would say.

corect
think weve sed before an all about him needing to sit up in the stanteons to get a better vewe of whats actualy going on.

A welcome 3 points but if we had played a decent team we'd have been humiliated.

That last 20 minutes was a battering from a club that are struggling, just putting thing in to perspective before the happy clappers start tossing themselves off with that win.

First half, I thought we played some decent stuff ... 2nd half was obviously different, and it was crying out for someone to take a grip of the midfield.
midfeeld needed a shake up but for them crying out for the changes in defence. well you got them and feck me it was fecking keystone cops at times.
and no just chucking your body time and egen in front of it is not defending. its fecking desperateon.
get the ball. get control. and get it out.

A welcome 3 points but if we had played a decent team we'd have been humiliated.

That last 20 minutes was a battering from a club that are struggling, but fighting and battling and striving to get some points just putting thing in to perspective before the happy clappers start tossing themselves off with that win.

Context.