The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 86 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

City fan here , I am really pleased you have won the jackpot, this will make the Premier even more exciting, but you have to watch the Man U's, Arsenal, Liverpool and few European Clubs who don't like to share.

plus a few others who will have a go at you, stating you are state owned and will moan about every player your sign, plus the fact that City have already ruined football, I assume you wont get that tag it's ours.

Brilliant news, watch for how much Clubs want for average players when you come calling.

And as a Newcastle fan I can influence the Saudi's human rights abuses about as much as I could influence Mike Ashley's running of the club
Nigh on two years of locking people up, as well as restricting their freedom of movement and coercing experimental injections on them !

I'm not going to be preached to by a bunch of hypocrites.

Great news, at last we will be run by people who have the club at heart. They will install a top Manager, a quality Board, Quality Players, Quality Academy and Training Facilities. An upgraded ground. It will take time, wont happen all at once.
Celebrate the departure of Ashley, Charnley, Bruce and his so called coaches