The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 87 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

One thing you have to thank Ashley for is hanging on until Newcastle had a good deal, you cannot get better than this a reported 320 billion, you are the richest club on the planet, but if they do it like our owners do, you will be up there sooner than later.
as they say Sheikh rattle and rolling in it.

Been busy today but kept informed of every step. There's now so much to take in, so much to fix and so much to look forward to again. The rebirth of hope.

I'll have plenty more to add soon and will look forward to getting back to being busy again on here. A pity I can't drink tonight but tomorrow doesn't know what's going to hit it.

Be interesting to see what happens when we don't, understandably, have to reduce every conversation to Ashley is a **** (which he was and is). May have to actually talk about the football.
Oh shit! That’s what I’m dreading!! Talk about … football?! God- remember those days?! Jumpers for goal-posts? Eh? Marvellous, isn’t it? Hmm?

Last edited:
Well the players are going to have to buck up now because every single one of them is going to have to earn their places.

Players like Shelvey can't fuck off and play golf 4 times per week and expect to walk in the starting 11 after injury.