The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 88 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

One thing you have to thank Ashley for is hanging on until Newcastle had a good deal, you cannot get better than this a reported 320 billion, you are the richest club on the planet, but if they do it like our owners do, you will be up there sooner than later.
as they say Sheikh rattle and rolling in it.

I think him for nothing. He's sold to suit himself not for our benefit. It's good the new owners are filthy rich but all I've ever wanted for Newcastle United is a club that's ran responsibly and a team that gives it's all. For supporters and fans to be treated with the respect they deserve and for the club to tap the goldmine of North East footballing talent. That's it .

Very amusing at work today, a scouser and Liverpool fan pleading with me not to go for Salah haha. Rangers fans are worried they're going to lose Gerrard.

At least none have mentioned human rights

One thing you have to thank Ashley for is hanging on until Newcastle had a good deal, you cannot get better than this a reported 320 billion, you are the richest club on the planet, but if they do it like our owners do, you will be up there sooner than later.
as they say Sheikh rattle and rolling in it.

Buzz - believe you me - we have absolutely NOTHING to thank that bastard for. Unless you mean (in no particular order- just off the top of my head):

Treated heroes like shit;
Re-named ground;
Split supporter base;
No communication (yet can talk to the Sun now - go figure);
Sky in back pocket with friends like David Craig and other sycophants;
Killed dissent from local press by firstly barring them and left threat of that hanging to get them to toe line;
Tarmac’d over deceased fans ashes for additional SD signage;
Wonga;
Treatment of players eg Jonas;
Zero ambition;
Used club as advertising board for tat;
Zero investment;
Literally shoved 2 fingers up at fans - photographed as such -and threatening to sue anyone who mentioned it as being deliberate;
Parasitical approach to running club;
Relegation x2;
Appalling and woeful managerial appointments;
Constantly lying;
Unaccountability;
Clear enjoyment in causing distress;
No youth policy;
Antiquated training ground;
Dilapidated stadium;
Responsible for dropping Newcastle out of top clubs in Europe;
1 season in Europe resulting in near relegation as he wouldnt add to threadbare squad;
Selling of star players mid-season;
Throwing out in a skip for whole world to see in a scorched Earth policy all things to do pre-Ashley;
Dennis Wise;
Joe Kinnear;
Penfold Charnley;
Owlheed ll(iar)ambias;
Record defeats in a row to nearest and not so dearest neighbours;
Countless thrashings;
Deliberately losing in cup games;
£10M net spend on players pa over 14 years;
Inability to compete, whilst SD grew exponentially on back of association with club;
Destroyed hope - gave nothing;
Killed any pleasure in following club;
Ensured Newcastle became only club to show negative commercial growth in biggest boom years of the sport;
Ensured club got fuck all from shirt sales a la Rangers;
Pretended to sell club for over 10 years before he actually did;
Generally taking the piss resulting in fans and club being laughing stock, and
Caused abject misery.

I know you mean well but - with respect - don’t ever suggest we have anything to thank that scum for- in any shape or form- certainly not on here. Fuck me - we’d have been better off with the Taliban.

I hope he chokes on that £300M. The fat bastard.

Last edited:
Buzz - believe you me - we have absolutely NOTHING to thank that bastard for. Unless you mean (in no particular order- just off the top of my head):

Re-named ground;
Split supporter base;
Killed dissent from local press by firstly barring them and left threat of that hanging to get them to toe line;
Wonga;
Zero ambition;
Zero investment;
Literally shoved 2 fingers up at fans - photographed as such -and threatening to sue anyone who mentioned it as being deliberate;
Relegation x2;
Constantly lying;
Unaccountability;
No youth policy;
Dilapidated stadium;
1 season in Europe resulting in near relegation as he wouldnt add to threadbare squad;
Throwing out in a skip for whole world to see in a scorched Earth policy all things to do pre-Ashley;
Dennis Wise;
Joe Kinnear;
Penfold Charnley;
Owlheed ll(iar)ambias;
Countless thrashings;
Inability to compete, whilst SD grew exponentially on back of association with club;
Ensured Newcastle became only club to show negative commercial growth in biggest boom years of the sport;
Caused abject misery.

I know you mean well but - with respect - don’t ever suggest we have anything to thank that scum for- in any shape or form- certainly not on here. Fuck me - we’d have been better off with the Taliban.

*applauds*

Selling the land outside the Gallowgate stand for personal gain thus meaning any chance of expanding capacity negated.
Promoting a 10 year season ticket scheme thereby keeping supporters from making an easy choice whether to renew or not.

Re-named ground;
Split supporter base;
Wonga;
Zero ambition;
Zero investment;
Relegation x2;
Constantly lying;
Unaccountability;
No youth policy;
Dilapidated stadium;
Dennis Wise;
Joe Kinnear;
Penfold Charnley;
Owlheed ll(iar)ambias;
Countless thrashings;
Caused abject misery.

Think you forgot the WiFi so we can post from FB.

I fuckin miss that.

I don't think the 40 inch plasmas were mentioned in that the likes of PM bought an ad to be shown on them in the concourse which only filled a portion of the screen before Tubby downsized them for 32 inchers.

The takeover has certainly opened a new agenda against us from certain newspaper reporters. 'Emergency meeting' demanded by 19 Premier clubs say two reports. The so called top six would have started a new league had it not been the for the backlash from fans. It's done and dusted, get over it.

We were hated anyway and used for some people's amusement as the biggest laughing stock in PL history.

Who's laughing now eh? Bunch of hypocritical *****!

Yes fuck em I have had the piss taken out of me many times the boot will be on the other foot no now. I am sure plenty will quote the moral high ground let them. I don’t like their human rights or lack of them but they are not alone. Howay the lads.

Yes fuck em I have had the piss taken out of me many times the boot will be on the other foot no now. I am sure plenty will quote the moral high ground let them. I don’t like their human rights or lack of them but they are not alone. Howay the lads.
Never saw anybody ranting about Ashley's running of the sports direct sweat shop in the UK. Perhaps thsts because he never spent any money. Don't like their position at the top being threatened. Well fuck off we're here and we're coming to challenge you. Two faced twats.

Would any of these people argue if it is was their team that had been bought? Answer to that will of course be a resounding no