The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 85 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

It's fucking happening
Ashley s posh lawyers stuck it to the premier league and now it's on
Drink Drink wherever you maybe we are the toon and Saudi owned are we

I tell you what it feels like ...... its brilliant to have hope and ambition . The ability to be competitive again , hopefully starting off small and building into something massive over the coming years. It's like warm sunlight hitting your face after a long cold winter

Talk of queues for season tickets and Bruces replacement , as well a new board that will include Amanda Staveley, the Reuben brothers and one PIF representative (Yasser Arafat ), has put me back in my shell.

Not sure I will want to return to SJP to watch them. Ashley's tenure has really tarnished that. Might well try catching them at some of the London games though. And I guess I probably won't be able to resist really. Just want that buzz of going to the match etc back. If it can come back.

Heard on sky news (reporter outside premier league HQ ) that a compromise re the separation issue had been reached , and as such aided the procedures for the takeover

Think its more to do with Masters and Co shitting themselves at all their illegal dealings being brought out in public. I suspect a few brown envelopes from Nasser Al-Khelaifi who was suspected of bribery with Qatar's World Cup bid.

Probably quieter to allow the NUFC takeover then all this will be pushed under the rug and certain people save face and keep their jobs.

I tell you what it feels like ...... its brilliant to have hope and ambition . The ability to be competitive again , hopefully starting off small and building into something massive over the coming years. It's like warm sunlight hitting your face after a long cold winter

*wipes tear*

So I post what I did, then a little bit later on Lee Ryder posts an article on the same subject, whilst using the same terminology. What a cretin.

Providing this all goes ahead (I still have my reservations) I hope the new owners buy Liverpool, Villa and Sunderland with their spare few coppers and level their stadiums into car parks.

Working in Sunderland has been somewhat amusing today. I’ve never heard human rights being mentioned so much in my life.

We could be known as Sportswash Direct :oops:, I'm still waiting for an eleventh hour appeal in some form. This appears to be going through with ease. We don't do that.

So what’s all the delay now for? Sky presenters on Barrack Road (how ugly are those buildings btw?) like jilted brides.

they were clearly given the nod it was happening this morning… then by lunchtime … then this afternoon … then imminently

yeah - I’ll believe it when I see it n all