The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 69 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made no secret of the fact I think (personal opinion) that Jack will be gone if the right offer comes in. Not being controversial, just as I've said a few times, careers are short. Not itk crap, just my thoughts, backed up by his agent talk.
Can't see it happening

I've made no secret of the fact I think (personal opinion) that Jack will be gone if the right offer comes in. Not being controversial, just as I've said a few times, careers are short. Not itk crap, just my thoughts, backed up by his agent talk.

It’ll be a big help if no-one bids, like last summer! The agent statement was oriented to him (the agent) wanting a move. No doubt a huge kicker in there for the parasite (to steal someone else’s phrase)

It’ll be a big help if no-one bids, like last summer! The agent statement was oriented to him (the agent) wanting a move. No doubt a huge kicker in there for the parasite (to steal someone else’s phrase)

and the non committal the season before... and that isn't blaming or pointing fingers, it is a short career and they want Europe (agents wants big pay days)

We kept a few due to covid affected transfer window....

If he does stay we will have to prove to him in this transfer window that we mean business. Why would a superstar want to stay at a bang average mid table club.

Yes, a few big big big signings might well change things. But if not, as you say, mid table is not good enough for that sort of talent.

Anyway, time will tell. Fingers crossed we buy more and keep our best for once.

I'd love to see Tammy back at Villa. He'd bring something that none of the strikers we currently own have, a real strikers instinct to be in the right place at the right time. I remember a goal he scored vs I think QPR where someone whipped in a near post cross and he threw himself full force at it, bundled the defender out the way and it flew in. Seeing the replay I thought there is a lad who would shove his own mum out of the way to get a goal.

As a dyed in claret and blue blood sceptic, any other player but Jack would be off. They are professional and money talks. Jack,like we obsessives, is also a dyed in claret and blue blood Villan. Was it his great Grandad who played for the Villa? An amazing offer may tempt Jack and the Club. Signs are that we are on the up and improving the squad may convince Jack to stay. Hope he stays,exceptional talent.

I'd love to see Tammy back at Villa. He'd bring something that none of the strikers we currently own have, a real strikers instinct to be in the right place at the right time. I remember a goal he scored vs I think QPR where someone whipped in a near post cross and he threw himself full force at it, bundled the defender out the way and it flew in. Seeing the replay I thought there is a lad who would shove his own mum out of the way to get a goal.
Tammy is quite different player to Watkins and for that reason I think he'd fit in well and they'd complement each other , but we really need to sort out the midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.