The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 301 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to Keinan although he is down for 15 appearances for Villa last season, he was actually on the pitch for the grand total of 264 minutes. So that’s equivalent to around 3 full games. Ok he only scored 1 goal, but a goal every 3 games isn’t actually a bad strike rate. The majority of those appearances were 10 - 15 minute cameos, and he did at least make a nuisance of himself whilst on the pitch. I’m not saying I’m a massive fan but, as other people have mentioned, he has had rotten luck with injuries, which have been his nemesis.
He does have other good attributes, such as his ability to hold the ball up, bringing others in to play. I wouldn’t give up on the guy just yet, he’s still only 23. If he could get a good loan when he’s fit again, it might just be the making of him.

I like his ability to hold the ball up and bully defenders and he always puts a shift in, but he lacks the main attribte a striker needs - finishing. He may have only had a few sub appearances but he's missed some absolute sitters over the last couple of years. The only time we want to see him is when we are desperate late in the game. If we just want a big fucker to come off the bench, we may as well sign Akinfenwa

I like his ability to hold the ball up and bully defenders

He's never bullied anyone in his life. He's spent most of his career being bullied. You could argue that recently he's finally figured out how to hold his own, but I'd bet there's never been a defender leave a football pitch thinking "My god I hope I don't have to play against Keinan Davis again!"

For a big lump he's soft as shit.

He's never bullied anyone in his life. He's spent most of his career being bullied. You could argue that recently he's finally figured out how to hold his own, but I'd bet there's never been a defender leave a football pitch thinking "My god I hope I don't have to play against Keinan Davis again!"

For a big lump he's soft as shit.

I bet the QPR and Barnsley defenders did. He was very good in those games and gave you a decent idea of what he could do. Sadly injuries have halted that but I reckon given a fair wind he would be a good top end championship player.

There is literally no evidence for this comment other than that he is a big unit.

The comment is my opinion based on things I've seen.
He attracts the ball and nine out of ten times it sticks, which admittedly he is unable to take advantage of in the box but, especially playing DM he would have a lot more time to disperse the ball accurately.
Playing centre back he probably wouldn't have the same amount of time but, then being a centre back calls for a whole different set tactics.
What I find frustrating is the number of people who will not open their closed minds and even think of such possibilities.
I cannot understand the willingness of supposed fans who rush to hate a player wearing the claret 'n' blue.

I remember Paul Warhurst and Ian Marshall being converted from centre backs to very good centre forwards and we've taken good players like Curcic and Hadji and turned them into shite ...but I digress 🤷‍♂️

The comment is my opinion based on things I've seen.
He attracts the ball and nine out of ten times it sticks, which admittedly he is unable to take advantage of in the box but, especially playing DM he would have a lot more time to disperse the ball accurately.
Playing centre back he probably wouldn't have the same amount of time but, then being a centre back calls for a whole different set tactics.
What I find frustrating is the number of people who will not open their closed minds and even think of such possibilities.
I cannot understand the willingness of supposed fans who rush to hate a player wearing the claret 'n' blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.