The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 412 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

If the transfer window for the PL and Internationally is known to SLAM shut, does this extended window for the Championship and below shut with a BIT OF A THUMP?

Lets hope Watkins doesnt get injured then as everyone will be straight on Smiths back if he does. Davis is terrible and watching Traore I can't see how he could play as a central striker.
Traore 70 career appearances at CF for 38 goals vs King who people seem to have thing for 20 goals in 74 appearances but Traore can't play central striker? This info is easily accessible

I’d get Jacob Ramsey out on loan with guaranteed starts, and a recall if any of our Cm’s get injured. Might have to slightly worry about him getting injured himself but if he is to have any impact on next season he needs to play well this season, Next season It’ll be adding a few extra players improving any area we can which will most likely be LB, RB and CM and perhaps striker if Wesley decides to search for regular football.

Apparently we’ve rejected several loan bids today, fair enough if he’s starting infront of Nakamba and Hourihane but if not needs game time.

Benrahma to West Ham is now likely to be a loan with an option to buy according to Sky.
Watford have apparently turned down a £25m bid for Sarr from Palace.

I assume we can still pick up free agents after the deadline?

Just concious that Davis is due a breakdown of his hamstring any time now, so might be worth just telling Danny Wellbeck to keep his phone switched on.

Tbh he probably failed because he's been carrying an injury this season, it's still niggling but if it's just that, you buy him unless it's all a PR stunt because West Ham are struggling financially and takes the pressure off them from the fans, it's easier to blame the player you know has a niggling injury, than come out and say you've not invested enough because you're tight.

I assume we can still pick up free agents after the deadline?

Just concious that Davis is due a breakdown of his hamstring any time now, so might be worth just telling Danny Wellbeck to keep his phone switched on.
He can keep it switched on all he likes but he's never, ever going to receive a call from us.