The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 413 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

According to the guardian he has gone to west ham on loan

It's just paper talk, not even the BBC are reporting it yet, I'll wait out, I can't see Brentford would be too happy for a loan deal anyway, I mean whats the point when they need him to push them for promotion, without getting anyone in it just doesn't make sense.

It's just paper talk, not even the BBC are reporting it yet, I'll wait out, I can't see Brentford would be too happy for a loan deal anyway, I mean whats the point when they need him to push them for promotion, without getting anyone in it just doesn't make sense.
As you say who knows but I was hoping we would get at least one more in but that’s just me being greedy

I’d get Jacob Ramsey out on loan with guaranteed starts, and a recall if any of our Cm’s get injured. Might have to slightly worry about him getting injured himself but if he is to have any impact on next season he needs to play well this season, Next season It’ll be adding a few extra players improving any area we can which will most likely be LB, RB and CM and perhaps striker if Wesley decides to search for regular football.

Apparently we’ve rejected several loan bids today, fair enough if he’s starting infront of Nakamba and Hourihane but if not needs game time.

I'd have loaned him to Norwich (ideal club given how they play - like we want to) as part of the Buendia deal buy hey, we're going with what we've got - let's just hope no CMs get injured then ...

We should hijack that if its a loan

We should for the impact he could have on a game, Even if we give him 30 minutes a game, with good rotation we could rest Jack, Ross and Trezeguet/Traore throughout the season, especially if one has a knock, we keep playing Grealish through injuries which isn't sustainable.

I think we're looking at quality spending the right way, keeping an eye on players throughout Europe this season for backups to our first team without spending massive amounts.

We've bought the foundation, now next season it's about building on that, and we're probably already eyeing Barkley on a perm deal next year which will be the price of Benrahma, and Benrahma won't have a starting place for us with Jack and Barkley in the team.

We should for the impact he could have on a game, Even if we give him 30 minutes a game, with good rotation we could rest Jack, Ross and Trezeguet/Traore throughout the season, especially if one has a knock, we keep playing Grealish through injuries which isn't sustainable.

I think we're looking at quality spending the right way, keeping an eye on players throughout Europe this season for backups to our first team without spending massive amounts.

We've bought the foundation, now next season it's about building on that, and we're probably already eyeing Barkley on a perm deal next year which will be the price of Benrahma, and Benrahma won't have a starting place for us with Jack and Barkley in the team.

I'd have taken him for £8m and £40k pw on that basis, impact player not guaranteed games etc - would never be on though would it?

I'd have taken him for £8m and £40k pw on that basis, impact player not guaranteed games etc - would never be on though would it?

I do agree on with you on a lot of stuff, but he is a lot better than you give him credit for, He's worth 25-30m and easily 60k a week with how wages are in the Premiership.

You won't get much for 8m and 40k a week and especially worthy of replacing any of our players, Whereas Benrahma could step in and do an adequate job.

8m, 40k a week you're looking at El Ghazi.