The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 414 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

I do agree on with you on a lot of stuff, but he is a lot better than you give him credit for, He's worth 25-30m and easily 60k a week with how wages are in the Premiership.

You won't get much for 8m and 40k a week and especially worthy of replacing any of our players, Whereas Benrahma could step in and do an adequate job.

8m, 40k a week you're looking at El Ghazi.

Understood but that's exactly how I see him - mentally - I couldn't give a flying what he can do with his feet if he's bringing a weak head with him and IMO he would do, same as Ghazi.

Understood but that's exactly how I see him - mentally - I couldn't give a flying what he can do with his feet if he's bringing a weak head with him and IMO he would do, same as Ghazi.

I think you have as much issue with him as Southgate has with Grealish :rofl:

Since the end of this transfer window has been really really boring, All these players and more are available next summer, Any of them you would realistically go for ?
1602870627799.png
1602870663511.png
1602870711272.png

Bloody hell you could put a whole squad together from that lot. I would think a lot of them will re-sign for the clubs they are with now.

You'd think so, but perhaps not, The likes of Messi won't sign a new deal and if other players do the same they're in a much stronger position to get the deal they want and command a higher wage and signing on fee.

You should never let your players run their last year down as they can talk to clubs in Jan ready for the summer.