The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 279 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

Now we've signed Ollie Watkins all the other transfer news is coming in thick and fast.

Brewster, Rashica, Harry Wilson, Martinez, Romero, King, Eliasson all getting fresh mentions.

Mbwana Samatta out the door (Can't see it happening)
Keinan Davis to Preston on loan.

I'd welcome either Romero or Martinez in a heartbeat, Rashica (If he works hard) Eliasson could provide competition but you would have to say Brewster to be first choice without a buy-back option or at least smack £50m buy back.

Edit: The daily smack believes we also want to get rid of seven players Engels ,Mbwana Samatta, Marvelous Nakamba, Frederic Guilbert, Lovre Kalinic, Orjan Nyland, and Scott Hogan.

Problem with paying 33m for a championship player is who ever we go for now we are going to have our pants pulled down on the transfer fee.
Brighton paid 22 million last season for Webster a CB we were interested in. Just get used to the prices being inflated now.

Also we signed for 28m you can't include the add ons before he's earned them

If it's true that he has reservations because he doesn't want to be in a relegation battle, then I'd stay well clear.

I want players who want to be at the club and see potential in it.

If we are in a relegation battle, we don't want bitches like that in the team.

I’m not too worried by this. Rashica was just in a relegation battle and, by most accounts, was the standout player.

I’d interpret that as he wants to progress. I’d like this chap!

I’m not too worried by this. Rashica was just in a relegation battle and, by most accounts, was the standout player.

I’d interpret that as he wants to progress. I’d like this chap!

Apparently he wanted to stay in Germany or go to a Champions League team but would only be swayed by with the salary on offer.

He will also look at us as a stepping stone, one that I wouldn't mind if he does the job for us.

Clément Jean Camille Grenier is a French professional footballer who plays for Ligue 1 club Rennes and the France national team. He has also represented France across all youth levels. He is known for his technical ability, dribbling, and free-kick taking. Wikipedia

Seems like he was quite a prospect a few years ago receiving 5 caps in 2013/14 and then a terrible injury set him back a bit.