The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 22 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

I am ambidextrous I shall not make any more comment because when I commented earlier 57 called me a name.

Not one person has posted anything in support of me which makes you all as bad as him. *Not saying anything means you condone behaviour like that.
And I also feel like I am treated like a commodity .

*copyright keyboard warriors of 2020.

Not one person has posted anything in support of me which makes you all as bad as him. *Not saying anything means you condone behaviour like that.

Sorry mate, I have just got back in from a mass demonstration in support of ambidextrous people and I will be temporarily amending my social media avatars later as well.

I am ambidextrous I shall not make any more comment because when I commented earlier 57 called me a name.

I could have called you a lert

I am left handed.
I am right footed.
I eat left handed.
I play racquet sports left handed.
I play golf right handed
I bat right handed
I bowl right handed but in the field I will throw left handed.

I will admit that this is fcuked up!

My mate swings his golf club left handed but bats right handed. He was our goalkeeper and from Yorkshire, supported Doncaster Rovers as a lad and is now a season ticket holder at The Sty. So he swings both ways, is a bit mad, is self opinionated and stubborn and has no judgement.

Back on track. Worst case scenario, (never one to be too optimistic), we get relegated and need to rebuild after losing the likes of Grealish, McGinn, possibly Mings and maybe Samatta if he starts a scoring run.
We forget about recruiting anyone who has ambitions of playing in the Premier League. Which of our remaining players do we build a promotion push around and how much of the income generated from sales will we be prepared to spend given the fallout from the virus?
I know there are a lot of assumptions in there but I've had a lot of time to think about things.

I am left handed.
I am right footed.
I eat left handed.
I play racquet sports left handed.
I play golf right handed
I bat right handed
I bowl right handed but in the field I will throw left handed.

I will admit that this is fcuked up!
. Leftie cricket and golf,right footed football but taught myself to be two footed,crack handed snooker but definitely Leftie politically.