The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 21 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

I remember watching his debut at the Whorethorns in a friendly, everyone wearing bandanas. I thought this fucker must be injured he was so slow.
Don't think he'll ever be back as he'll be more remembered for gobbling a greenie at the fans than his football.

I was in a corporate box for that game and afterwards met Savo who could speak virtually no English and wished him well.

I was in a corporate box for that game and afterwards met Savo who could speak virtually no English and wished him well.

Contrast that to last September and I couldn’t believe how good his English was. Sometimes foreigners do speak better English than us as they learn it properly without slang.

I remember watching his debut at the Whorethorns in a friendly, everyone wearing bandanas. I thought this fucker must be injured he was so slow.
Don't think he'll ever be back as he'll be more remembered for gobbling a greenie at the fans than his football.

That was my first ever football match as a 7 year old, still got the programme.

Savo had a good touch and linked up well with Yorke, but his finishing was poor. Not sure the pace and physicality of 90’s English football suited him. The fact he looked far better in Italy and Spain would probably back that up.
Didn’t he get taken off injured 1st half on his debut against Manure. Little said there was nothing wrong with him after, another big fairy

Savo had a good touch and linked up well with Yorke, but his finishing was poor. Not sure the pace and physicality of 90’s English football suited him. The fact he looked far better in Italy and Spain would probably back that up.
Didn’t he get taken off injured 1st half on his debut against Manure. Little said there was nothing wrong with him after, another big fairy
He proved he could finish in Spain and at international level where he has a good record and was top scorer at Euro 2000. I definitely think it was mental with him here.

I'm left handed, right footed, bat left handed, bowl right handed, play guitar right handed.