The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 23 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

Back on the subject for a change, with this Werner bloke going from Leipzig to Chelsea do you think that would free up Tammy for us, Chelsea have a different agenda to us and are looking at winning the league and I don't think Tammy would get in a side that was challenging for the title but he'd be ok for us I think

Back on the subject for a change, with this Werner bloke going from Leipzig to Chelsea do you think that would free up Tammy for us, Chelsea have a different agenda to us and are looking at winning the league and I don't think Tammy would get in a side that was challenging for the title but he'd be ok for us I think

Maybe. If we stay up.

Hope we can acquire Tammy if Chelsea screw him over, he reminds me of Edin Dzeko in his prime, such a hard working forward.
“Screw him over” is a bit of an exaggeration, but I think we’ve moved on from Tammy with Wesley and Samatta. Although he might be better than those two I don’t think the club would be in a position to have 3 senior first choice strikers in the squad. Considering the cost of Wesley and how Samatta has only played a few games I don’t think either would be sold off to make way for a new striker at this stage

“Screw him over” is a bit of an exaggeration, but I think we’ve moved on from Tammy with Wesley and Samatta. Although he might be better than those two I don’t think the club would be in a position to have 3 senior first choice strikers in the squad. Considering the cost of Wesley and how Samatta has only played a few games I don’t think either would be sold off to make way for a new striker at this stage

Tell you what mate I don't think many would want to keep Wesley if tammy was available , we'd make a massive loss on Wesley but Tammy is twice the player

Tell you what mate I don't think many would want to keep Wesley if tammy was available , we'd make a massive loss on Wesley but Tammy is twice the player
I’d take Tammy over Wesley but who’s going to buy him for even half what we paid? I don’t think the club would want to take such a huge loss both due to embarrassment and how it would work towards FFP

I’d take Tammy over Wesley but who’s going to buy him for even half what we paid? I don’t think the club would want to take such a huge loss both due to embarrassment and how it would work towards FFP

True no idea who would buy him , we'd struggle off load him for free tbh

If we do stay up we need to be signing far better quality than what we have, for me that includes a better striker.

To be fair to Wesley, DS asked him to play a different role from the one he was playing (and doing well at) in Belgium. Whatever, Samatta looks the more promising player for us (although the two could play together with Wesley out wide).

However, if we could get Tammy back we'd have to look at it.

Talk of Sarkic going to Wolves

quote some nob on Twitter " definitely worth a spot in the team, we are 19th in the league Sarkic has been an amazing keeper for years"

These people walk amongst us ffs:shake:

quote some nob on Twitter " definitely worth a spot in the team, we are 19th in the league Sarkic has been an amazing keeper for years"

Spot on 57. Our 19th in the league is only a momentary aberration. :grinning:

He's been a very highly rated goalkeeper for years. He's impressed whilst on loan but it was only his spell at Livi that more proved what he was properly capable of.

I can't see a move to Wolves myself, he'll be off abroad or down to Champ to increase game time chances I would think. Can't blame him either after bringing him back, then not even putting him in the 25 man squad following the arrival of Reina.

Would seem strange for Sarkic to leave us for Wolves where he’d presumably be even less likely to play

Last edited: