The Ross McCormack Thread | Page 34 | Vital Football

The Ross McCormack Thread

And some said that it was up whoever manager was to get him back in the side. Not for me. Disagreed at the time. Disagree now. It (that's all he is an it) has no interest on trying to make amends . Never has . Never will. If Bruce was the problem ,well he hasn't been at the club for 9 months. So what is Its excuse now .

Unbelievable Jeff.

I might have to get @The Fear 's permission to lock this thread and get rid of it - it brings tears to my eyes every time I see someone has posted in it.

And yes, I realise the irony of that with me having just posted this post :lol:
JPA I’m with you , won’t post on this fat wasters wall again , let’s look to our future , but god I hate him ?

I would imagine the club are just waiting for the inevitable slip up by him then sack the waster.

Let's turn this into something fun, like where Fat McGatemack ranks among the most hated players who've ever played for the Villa.

Right, I'll start:

1. Steve Hodge
2. Fat McGatemack
3. Steve Hodge
4. Steve Hodge
5. Steve Hodge

Thoughts?

Let's turn this into something fun, like where Fat McGatemack ranks among the most hated players who've ever played for the Villa.

Right, I'll start:

1. Steve Hodge
2. Fat McGatemack
3. Steve Hodge
4. Steve Hodge
5. Steve Hodge

Thoughts?

Steve Hodge. Christ almighty, I'd forgotten all about him. Yes, Hodge, McCormack and Lescott figure highly for me.

Right, I'll start:

1. Steve Hodge
2. Fat McGatemack
3. Steve Hodge
4. Steve Hodge
5. Steve Hodge

Thoughts?

Come on, Steve Hodge left us to go onto better things, and a good career. We were spiralling downwards. No worse than Snake, and I've forgiven Snake for that. I know that Hodge has passed into folklore as most hated Villa player, but maybe doesn't deserve it.

McCormack's hated because he milks a living from us without contributing to the cause. He'd say it wasn't his fault. Doesn't really matter. We just want him out.

Again Snake signed a new contract to ensure we got a fee and he knew nothing about the bleating from the official site that said he'd be with us.

He did not do that interview or sanction it, he signed the deal knowing he was off as a favour to us to repay faith and our expense (and fair play Man C for accepting that) but our media team had other ideas.